Chapter 30:"Overprotective"

**2 weeks later**

Michael pounds into Lisa as he covers her mouth. They both try not to make a noise, knowing Elvis is right across from their bedroom
He moans as he kisses Lisa

They have been hearing the guest bedroom door open and close indicating Elvis is still up

Lisa moans into his mouth as she starts giggling: "Michael I can't...like this..."

Michael laughs:"Shhh baby" and holds her hands above her head, putting his head into her neck

Lisa kisses him hard, wrapping her legs around him, she slowly forms hickeys on his neck, moaning:"Mmm Michael" clawing at his hands.

Meanwhile Elvis has been up, he hasn't been able to sleep, he has been making sure Joe hasn't come near this place.
He also has made up some time with Lisa and it's been great but he always gets a feeling in his gut that they aren't safe.

He has seen how overprotective Michael has been over Lisa and how he needs to relax and stop stressing.

Just as he wants to tell them his concern of Joe not ever leaving them alone, he gets a phone call from security that they heard Joe is around the area.

Elvis rushes to Michael and Lisa's bedroom

Michael rolls off of Lisa and they cuddle under the sheets,holding hands

They hear a knock but before they can respond, Elvis walks in:"Sorry for just barging in like this but Joe is around the area. Police and the team are everywhere. But this son of a bitch is clever. We need to go. Like out of the country."

Lisa looks at Michael and both of their faces turn from pure happiness to confusion. She sits up covering herself with the sheets: "What do you mean out of the country..like for real out of the country?"

Michael reaches for his boxers and starts to dress underneath the sheets

He rubs his face:"We can go to the Dominican Republic for a couple of week-"

Elvis interupts:"No. For a long time. Lisa is not safe here especially with her being pregnant. And you are not safe either Michael"

Michael freezes:"But what about-"

Elvis shakes his head:"Michael do you wanna live in fear the rest of your life. Joe is not gonna stop.
We take the private jet to the Dominican Republic. Joe is out of our hair. And then you both are out of harms way"

Lisa looks at Michael in silence. She takes the sheets and walks to the closet, getting dressed and reaches for her suitcase:"Michael...can we talk..?"

Michael looks at her walking into the closet:"Yeah, sure honey"

She starts packing her things in her suitcase: "Michael we need to do this.. it's better than staying here and always thinking if he will break in and sneak into our house and hurt me, you or our babies. "

Michael looks down and tears up thinking about how Joe's mental state has gotten aggressively worse throughout the years:"But everything is here. My music. Everything." Michael pauses and thinks about the future.

"But for you I will do anything. My music can be put on hold, okay?. Let's do this. But we have to be careful now not to be seen by him."

She looks at him knowing he doesn't want to do this. She walks up to him and hugs him:" I know you don't want to do this.
I know everything is here.. Surely we can figure something out.
We can come back when when they finally capture Joe or at least come back to Neverland for Christmas or other holidays. We are in this together remember? I'm not here to mess up your life but to build a family together, which we both didn't have at some point"

Michael laughs:"We're both practically disappearing and moving in quiet now"
Michael packs and takes out two baby onesies he bought and hands it to Lisa

She looks at the onesies and gets a little sad: "Oh I forgot you never showed me what you had bought...before the news came and ruined it. Why is there always something trying to break us apart" She sighs and they both pack as fast as they can

Michael looks at her:"It will get better" and his light up as he looks at the onesies:"They are so cute." He talks to Lisa's tummy:"Daddy can't wait to meet you"

Elvis walks in the closet:"I'm sorry to rush you guys but the jet is ready and we need to move fast"

She sighs and looks at Michael whispering:"See." She walks out without saying anything, feeling sad.

Michael takes the suitecases as Elvis helps. They rush to get in the car quickly and Michael helps Lisa since it's pitch dark and they don't want to be seen.
They get in the car and drive up to the airport.

Lisa hasn't spoke a word since they left Neverland. When they get on the jet she just walks straight to the plane's bedroom

Michael walks after her and sees her lying in bed, he puts his arms around Lisa, kissing her ear:"Hey love"

She turns to face him and hugs him tightly, staying silent

Michael strokes her face:"Everything is going be okay" and moves his hands to hold her stomach, rubbing it

She looks at him: "Do you really believe that or you just telling me that to make me feel better?" she sits up slowly

Michael pulls her back down gently, knowing it's really late:"Babe I believe it. We are getting away from the madness and I think a break will do us good even if we don't know for how long"

She looks at him, staring deep into his eyes and kisses him slowly on the lips. She cuddles into him and rests her face on his chest, slowly closing her eyes

Michael sings to her softly as she falls asleep, he whispers to himself:"Nothing will ever be able to take you and our babies away from me"and he eventually difts off