Chapter 40:"Storm"

Lisa and Michael have just settled in and are now in the nursery, busy decorating it as they listen to the radio:"Everyone is adviced to stay off the roads as a bad storm is forecasted to hit. Stay safe"

Michael looks at Lisa:"It's good thing we have no plans to go out today"

She smiles, giving him a kiss: "I prefer not to get wet"

Michael laughs and smiles at the amount of baby stuff he bought

Lisa looks at him and sees how happy he is, which makes her feel amazing:
"Michael we need to move the wardrobe. I don't like where it's situated."

Michael sighs and laughs:
"We've moved it several times already but alright, anything for you".

Lisa blushes:"Well just move it to the left by the wall and it will be fine"

Michael moves it, grunting:"Goodness, hopefully this is the last time"
He wipes sweat from his brow:"Is that good?"

She smiles at where it's placed:"Perfect"

She puts a framed picture on it and kisses him with gratitude:"Thank you love"

Michael smiles:"You're welcome baby" he says kissing her back and her belly:
"Shall I ask the staff to get some drinks for us while we continue here?"

She smiles and giggles: "I think you need it more than me  but sure."

Michael laughs and gives her a look:"Hay"

He calls one of the staff into the room, and she walks in:"Yes, Mr Jackson what can I do for you?"

Michael smiles:" I'd like some orange juice please and you baby?" he looks at Lisa

She smiles at him: "I want the same please" she looks at the staff, giving her a smile.

The woman nods her head :"Of course Mr. and Mrs. Jackson" and leaves, walking to the kitchen

She walks into the kitchen, pouring Michael and Lisa orange juice and Michael walks into the kitchen:"We just decided we want a snack as well"

The staff smiles at him:"That's alright, your drinks are ready"

Michael smiles:"That's great, I'm so thirsty"

He takes a glass, drinking some orange juice, just when he is ready to head back to the nursery, he sees his llama walking into the lounge:"Ayy Louie, what are you doing in here?! Out"

He sets the glass back down near the window and they both walk into the lounge as Michael asks:"Who let him in?"

The woman shrugs:"I'm not sure, Mr Jackson, I'll go call the zoo to come fetch him"

Michael nods, leading Louie out the front door

He walks back into kitchen and takes the drinks and the snack, he thanks the staff and walks back into room:"Here baby" he hands Lisa her drink

She smiles, thanking him and drinks a little and looks at him: "Why are you pulling you're face like that?"

Michael looks down at the drink:"I don't know, it tasted funny, how was yours?"

She frowns: "It was fine Michael, like normal orange juice, what do you mean funny?"

Michael shrugs:"I don't know, maybe mine just had extra flavor" and chuckles:"Let's continue"

Michael stats packing the baby clothes and thinks about how his biggest dream is going to become true soon, being a father.

He feels a pain in his chest and finds it difficult it to breathe, feeling hot.

Lisa looks at him and sees something is wrong:" Honey?Are you Okay? You're sweating like crazy"

Michael looks at her, feeling strange:"I'm having difficulty breathin-" Before he can finish his sentence, Michael collapses, falling to the ground, unconscious

Lisa's heart drops as she sees him falling to the ground and rushes to him:" Michael?!!!!"

She tries shaking him:"Michael!??? Please, wake up!"

Lisa starts to cry and panic, she continues shaking him and yells for help, feeling frustrated.

It starts raining really hard as lightening strikes and Elvis runs into the room, seeing Lisa in a state:"Wha-Oh my - Michael?!!"

Elvis rushes to them, seeing Michael unconscious and he picks him up carefully:"Call the abumlance, now"
They both leave the nursery, walking into the lounge

Lisa is a mess, trying hard to find her phone but can't find it: "Where the fuck is it?

Rex looks at her:"Mrs. Jackson calm down, I will do it "

He calls for an ambulance while Elvis lays Michael down on the couch and Lisa holds his hand, touching his forehead and cheek:" Honey, I beg you, please wake up for me...dad he has a temperature."

Elvis tells the staff to go get cold water and a towel. He turns up the radio for a weather update but there is an interruption:
"Breaking news, Priscilla Presley has reportedly broken out of prison and police are searching for her... If anyone sees her please contact the police immediately"

Lisa freezes and feels unsafe.
She looks at Michael with tears rolling down her face and hugs him, while a worried Elvis tells her to go sit in the chair as he gets her a glass of water from the kitchen: "No. I won't. I'm not going anywhere without him." she says giving him a stern look.
Lisa looks behind Elvis, seeing the window open. She remembers the staff doing their drinks...

Rex interrupts her thoughts:"Mrs Jackson, Priscilla was definitely here, we have searched for her all over but we can't find her"

Lisa looks at Rex, angrily and stands up:"How the fuck did she get pass security!? If we have security shouldn't we be safe!?
Rex explain to me why my husband is now dying? What do you think she did!? You don't have answers because all of you can't do your jobs probably!
I don't fucking care how many times you need to search or call the police, just do it!"

Elvis comes to her and tries to hug her but she pushes him: "No! Don't touch me, Michael is dying! She can't take him from me! Not him!"

She starts sobbing, falling to the ground, feeling pain in her stomach and Elvis helps her up and hugs her tightly: "You need to calm down, sweetheart, I know it's a huge shock but please"

The ambulance arrives and they take Michael, allowing Lisa to come with, as Rex and Elvis follow behind them.

Lisa holds Michael's hand tightly, rubbing his head:" Honey, please stay with me. Don't leave me, not now." she says as the tears fall down her face, feeling her heart getting heavier.

She feels them stop:"Oh my-shit! Come on!" The paramedic yells as he starts beeping the car horn.

Lisa looks at him, stressed:"What's happening?"

The other paramedic turns to her:"The weather is so bad, it's caused an accident and we can't get through"

Lisa sighs and looks at Michael:"Baby hang in there, please don't leave us" She says, rubbing her stomach