Chapter 1: "Can I buy you a drink?"

Year: 1989 - Modern Day Bad Era:

Michael Jackson steps out on to the stage, receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award from Eddie Murphy.

Michael is all smiles and starts to gives his acceptance speech.

While Michael eyes the crowd, he sees someone unusual in the audience. She looks breathtaking and oddly familiar.

Michael quickly looks away before she can catch him staring at her.

The woman looks at him with her beautiful glowing eyes and starts to smile with the most beautiful smile.

Michael finishes off his speech and steps off the stage, going to the after party.

The girl keeps looking at him, she slowly stands up and walks up to him with an eye catching walk.

Michael can only hear the sound of her heels getting closer to him.
He sits down, ordering something to hide his shyness..

The girl walks over to him, patting his shoulder, saying:
"Hey, I don't know but I think we might have met somewhere before, but I could be wrong."

Michael takes a sip of his drink, turning his head:
"H-hello. You do look familiar."

Then it hits him.
"You used to come see my show all the time. The Jackson 5? Lisa Marie right?"

She smiles again and tilts her head to the side and says: "Oh yes, I am Lisa Marie and I used to really love watching you and your brothers perform."

Michael gives her the biggest grin. "I'm honored, Lisa."

Lisa giggles:"I just wanted to congratulate you on tonight for winning the Lifetime Achievement Award. That's huge"

Michael grins at her:"Thank you so much. Can I buy you a drink?"

Lisa looks at her shoes, hiding her red cheeks and smiles at him: "Sure"

As they have their drinks and chat to get to know each other more, Michael's bodyguards come up to him: "Mr Jackson, it's time to go. It will get busy and when you're fans see you are here, it will get chaotic. We don't want you to get hurt, Sir"

Michael laughs: "Okay guys, let me just finish up"

Lisa looks up from her drink, smiling at them.

The bodyguards walk to the entrance and Michael clears his throat: "I had a great time, can I get your number?"

Lisa giggles, tucking her hair behind her ear: "Yes."

As Lisa is typing her number in his phone, across the room, Priscilla is looking at them both suspiciously.

To stop what she is seeing, she walks up to Lisa, eyeing Michael:"Come on Lisa, it's time to go"

Lisa sighs quietly and looks at Michael embarrassed.

She looks at Priscilla and starts feeling sad, hanging her head low.

Michael sees Lisa's face: "Well..I will call you.."

Priscilla looks at Michael like he has two heads and starts to take Lisa away from the table.

Lisa looks back at him and says: "Sure" she walks away sad, with Priscilla dragging her.

Michael drinks the last sip of his drink, pays and walks out with his bodyguards.....

We have uploaded our first chapter!
Thanks for reading!
Please tell us what you think❤️
Comment and vote💕