Chapter 32:"Searching"

Michael scrolls through countless of properties on his laptop as he looks for the perfect temporary home

He sighs in frustration and rubs his eyes as he looks beside him, seeing a sleeping Lisa and smiles

Lisa shuffles in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes, she automatically looks at Michael who is staring at her. She sits up kissing him with love: "Good morning.." she says in a groggy voice.
Her attention moves to the laptop: "How long have you been house searching?" She hugs his arm.

Michael strokes her hair:"Morning love, I have been looking for about 2 hours" as he rolls his eyes:"I don't know why it's so hard to find a nice home that is on the beach."

Lisa giggles and raises her brow: "What time is it and why did you look without me?"

Michael looks at Lisa, wrapping an arm around her:"It's still early. I wanted to get a head start, since I want to start moving today and I didn't want you to stress about this."

She rolls her eyes:"That's so you.." she takes his face in her hands and kisses him:"Now that I am awake, let's find it together" she smiles at him

Michael smiles and returns back to his laptop and they search for a while:"How about this one? Look at the yard"

She looks at him: "It's kind of similar to the other one we saw"

Michael sighs:"Okay" and he shows her another one:"Ooh how about this?"

Lisa pulls a face:"No. It's ugly"

Michael rubs his face and looks at her:"Alright then, how about this?"

Lisa looks at him:"It looks the first house we saw.."

Michael looks at her:"Okay, now you look" and hands her the laptop

Lisa looks at him surprised and stays silent. She searches a gorgeous house she knows about and hands the laptop to Michael, crossing her arms: "This. It's like the rest, has the same elements we like but it's nicer and a little different."

Michael looks at her:"Alright, do you want breakfast while I phone the estate agent?"

She looks at him:"Yes, I do, but I will help you because I always get bored watching you cook"

Michael chuckles:"Babe I'll order room service"

Lisa laughs: "Okay.."

Michael orders room service and phones the estate agent, buying the house.

Michael walks back into the room seeing Lisa eating and hands her the tablet:"Pick out the furniture, it will be sent to my team to be picked up"

She puts everything down and looks at it: "Well.." she puts the tablet down and finishes eating. She picks up the tablet again, pulling Michael so sit beside her. "So are we going to move in today?" She says while choosing items and signing things

Michael smiles:"Yes and there will be maximum security just in case"

He waits patiently for her, seeing how eagerly she picks out things.

A while later Lisa smiles and hands him the tablet: "Done.."

Michael takes the tablet back. He walks into the bathroom, taking a shower and gets dressed and starts packing

Lisa does the same and helps him to pack their things.

She looks at his face, not being to get the smile off her face, she tries to live in the moment and be happy even if Joseph is trying to hunt her down.

Michael smiles:"All the baby stuff" and laughs

Lisa giggles: "Yeah, I wonder where we are going to hide it all.."