Chapter 45:"Six weeks"

It's been six weeks and Michael and Lisa have been very busy looking after their newborn twins

Michael has been trying to manage looking after his twins and focusing on his music and has been at the studio all day, working late.

It's in the middle of the night and Aaron starts crying. Lisa gets up, half sleep, trying to put him to sleep again:"Aaron sshh... what's happening? Calm down baby."

Aaron continues wailing and Lisa picks him up, holding him, trying to comfort him.

After a while, he stops crying and she looks down seeing him asleep and puts him in his crib.

Lisa looks at the clock: "It's 10pm and he is still not home again." She sighs and leaves the nursery, walking quietly downstairs knowing she won't be able fall asleep again.

She sits on the couch as she hears the main door opening quietly.

Michael takes off his coat, walking into the lounge, seeing Lisa looking tired:"I'm sorry, I'm late babe. It's been a crazy day. How's the twins?"

Lisa glances at him with tired eyes and remains quiet. She walks to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Michael follows her:"Babe?... Look I'm sorry, I've been so focused on the album and the pressure of it being greater than the previous one is very high.."

She looks at him while drinking and puts the glass down: "I bet its high, higher than wanting to look after our kids? Michael wake up, we have two little ones now. They need two parents not just one!"

Michael gives her a look:"Lisa, I'm trying. The label wants this album done. I know that means I have to stay out longer, please try to understand. You guys are my priority, it's just a little crazy right now."

Lisa walks up to him:"The label? Or a woman?" She crosses her arms, looking at him

Michael slowly looks at her:"What the fuck did you just say?"

Lisa walks closer to him: "You want me to repeat it?"

Michael looks at her, feeling hurt:"Yes because I can't believe what you just asked me"

She stares at him:"It's a simple question Michael, because how the hell do I know where you actually are when you leave at six in the morning and come back at this time most nights!"

She walks away from him: "I'm here at home with our kids which I had with you! And they don't even see their father! It's not me being jealous, you just aren't around... So I'll ask again, is there another woman?"

Michael looks down from Lisa's prying eyes:"I can't believe that you would even fucking doubt my love for you and ours kids! I'm at work, busting my ass off to produce an album and see my children as much as I can"

Lisa gets pissed:"How the fuck am I supposed to know  when I hardly see you?!! How do I know you aren't cheating on me?! Sometimes the son is just like his father. Don't you think?"

Michael gets taken back by her words, getting angry:"You did not just fucking compare me to my father!!The person that tried to take you from me. The person that nearly ruined our lives. You have no right calling me Joseph especially when it's just based on  your assumptions!"

Lisa raises her voice, feeling upset:" I said it because you didn't fucking answer my god damn question!"

Michael rubs his forehead:"I just told you and you don't want to believe me! I thought you had more trust in me Lisa"

Lisa walks away from him and taking a magazine, throwing at him: "You think I'm dumb or something? Who's this then."

Michael catches it, looking down at it and scoffs:"You really think this is real?!! You out of all people should know that the tabloids make the worst garbage up. Who knows it could of have been fucking Priscilla again?!! Maybe you should just put a tracker on me. I don't know who the hell that woman is"

She feels her blood pressure rising:"You know exactly who this. Stop lying! Who the fuck is this woman?!??"

Michael sighs, feeling frustrated:"I don't know who she is!! Why would I cheat on you?!!!"

Lisa shrugs, crossing her arms:"We haven't had sex for six weeks, so who knows." Lisa stops looking at him and stares at the floor.

Michael sighs:"You honestly think I want anybody but you? That's fucking low Lisa"

Lisa looks at him, frowning:"Low? Really? May I remind you who is here at night, everyday waiting for you? Who is taking care of OUR KIDS? FUCKING ME!
So don't you fucking dare tell me what's low and what's high! High is your fucking ego!"

Michael gives her a look:"Keep your voice down, you don't want to wake up the kids. I know you take care of our kids. But Elvis is here too and I'm trying Lisa, like I told you! I don't what more I can do! "

Lisa rolls her eyes:"Nothing, you've done fucking enough Michael. "

Michael scoffs:"Alright. I'm fucking done. I've tried to explain. "

Michael walks out of the kitchen, storming out the house, slamming the door.

Lisa sighs feeling frustrated and angry.

She leaves the kitchen and walks upstairs to check on the kids.

She sees they are luckily asleep, she goes to their bedroom and falls on top of their bed and starts crying. She starts thinking about their argument, feeling fustarted that it went that far and guilty....