Chapter 22:"Whatever it takes"

Michael is visiting Janet to check up on her, he looks up from reading a magazine, not really paying attention and sees Janet standing up.

Michael rushes to her:"Goodness Dunk, be careful, you got to take it slow"

Janet gives Michael a look:"Boy. I'm not paralyzed. My wound is recovering. Relax"

Michael gives her a stern look:"Still, call for help, I don't want anything to happen"

Janet goes to the bathroom and comes back:"Any news on Lisa"

Michael helps Janet sit down again:"Yes, I phoned some private investigators. They are searching around the area and further outside the area via helicopter right now. It's my last hope"

Janet shakes her head:"Damn Mike, you can get anything done" and chuckles

Michael stands up:"I'll do whatever it takes, to find my wife. That sick bastard thinks I'm dumb with his idiotic voice changer and who ever else he is working with, they won't underestimate me."

Janet lies down:"Okay Michael, go back to the hotel, I'm alright, just in case they find something"

Michael rubs his head:"Alright, take care of yourself"

**Lisa's POV**

Since Danny took out all his rage on her by kicking her, she keeps staring blankly at the wall, tears go down her cheeks, feeling pain in her whole body.

She hears Danny walking in, he looks at her cheeks: "Don't tell me you are crying right now" he laughs and she doesn't take her eyes off the wall, wanting to fall asleep.

Danny takes off the handcuffs and pulls her up from the floor, pushing her on to a chair and handcuffs her hands behind her back

**Don't be a baby Lisa..stop crying like some weak person**
Lisa thinks to herself and looks at him and he sees her face: "God, these women are so moody...you really want to play me don't you?" He smirks and she rolls her eyes and looks at back at the wall.
Danny crouches down to her level:"Your little lover will probably never come and save you but maybe if I feel like changing the plans, I can meet him and when he does what we ask, I can finally kill him"

Lisa's tears roll down her cheeks as she looks down but she slowly looks up:"What makes you think you are the one making it out here alive?"

Danny slaps Lisa through the face as she spits out the blood. Danny starts chuckling:"Oh please, that weak bitch. Don't make me laugh" and Lisa glares at him as Danny leaves laughing and slams the door

Lisa stays alone for hours, deep in her thoughts, trying to find strength, remembering the memories with Michael and tries to convince herself he will find her.

**Michael's Pov**

He sits on the bed, running his fingers through his hair, trying to calm himself

He starts crying and says into the air :"Please find her, I don't want her to be harmed or my child"

Michael has been dreaming of her, imagining her safe in his arms and their little baby.... "Please let my dreams come true.... "

It's been hours since they have been sent to look for Lisa. It's now 5 am and Michael hasn't slept at all and is beginning to feel the aftermath

Michael sits up and fetches the pregnancy stick, holding it and tears stain his cheeks:"God, please help them find my babies"

Suddenly Michael's phone rings and he picks up immediately:"Hello?" as his bodyguards walk into his room

The fugitive agent speaks with his crew in the plane:"Mr Jackson, we have located her, we will go low so they don't notice anything"

Michael sighs in joy and cheers:"Oh thank God!!! You found her!"
The bodyguards make loud noice as Michael grins from ear to ear

The fugitive agent speaks up:"It's unbelievable, it's an abandoned buildin-"

As the agent gets interrupted. Michael hears shooting and shouting and a crash as the line goes dead

Michael's eyebrows furrow:"What's going on??? HELLO???!"
Michael's bodyguards look at Michael with concern:"Sir what happened, did you lose connection?"

Michael sits on the bed, throwing his phone and Rex rushes to get Michael something to drink

**Undisclosed location**

Danny laughs as he slams the door shut. He walks up to his bosses as they relax, drinking wine.
And his team member speaks through the walkie talkie:"Sir we picked up movement in the air, we suspect there is only one reason. Michael."

The boss stands up, angry:"That boy thinks he is clever, get the team ready"

Danny orders the team as they get their guns ready and lie on ground

The boss turns to them:"FIRE!"

They see helicopters approaching and immediately start firing.

They aim at the pilots and they shoot them.
All you can see are bullets and they kill the pilots, taking down the helicopters as they crash into each other, causing explosions. Making sure there are no survivors.

The boss chuckles, patting Danny on the shoulder:"This is fun isn't it? Seeing him suffer, how long will it take for him to crack, do you think? He ain't got no chance"

Danny laughs as the boss' girlfriend brings them beers, smirking

The girlfriend asks:"How is Lisa doing Danny?"

Danny smiles:"Great, I've fed her.... She looks distraught. Telling her Michael won't find her or just give us the money might make her fall into my arms...."