Chapter 18:"Colliding with the past"

Lisa is woken up by Michael carrying a tray to her, he grins, kissing her head:"Good morning my beautiful wife, here's breakfast, I ordered room service for us to suprise you" and puts it on the bed

She looks at him with sleepy eyes and gets suprised and starts smiling:"Wow honey, you suprised me a lot now"

Michael strokes her hair, watching Lisa eat:"You look so beautiful in the morning"

She chuckles: "I don't Michael.." and looks at him

Michael shakes his head, chuckling and switches on the television, he lies back, relaxing.

After a few minutes a thought comes in his and he looks at Lisa:"Last night or should I say early morning was crazy" and winks at her

Lisa rolls her eyes and puts everything on the nightstand and hugs him: "Because of you my back is hurting.."

Michael smirks, satisfied and reached over her, stealing some of her orange juice

She looks at him, lovingly but gets a weird turning feeling in her stomach and in seconds storms to the bathroom, shutting the door.

She turns to the toilet and starts vomiting as she kneels down.

Michaels eyebrows furrow in confusion and walks up to the bathroom, knocking:"Babe, are you alright in there?"

Lisa takes in a deep breath and stands up slowly. She cleans her face with water and brushes her teeth:"Yes I'm fine.."

She thinks and gets a little confused , she leaves the bathroom and checks for her phone, looking at the date, knowing she should have had her period already.

Michael goes to doors "I will talk with staffs I think something was wrong with the food"

Lisa looks at him and rolls her eyes knowing it's not that:"Michael don't cause a scene-"

Michael gives Lisa a look and opens the door:"Babe this is serious, I'll be right back" and walks out, shutting the door.

She goes to the bathroom and looks at her pills that she forgot to take and sits on the toilet, trying to figure out what to do: "Okay...you need to be sure" she breaths deeply and leaves the bathroom.

She goes to the door and opens it and calls one of the bodyguards to the suite: "Rex, I need to use you for something but no matter what, you can't tell my husband"

Rex looks at Lisa worryingly:"Mrs Jackson, he is my boss I could get fired"

Lisa sighs: "No you won't, I'm his wife so he won't fire you, I will take it on myself. Now, I beg you, please don't tell Michael about what we are speaking about and what I will ask you for.." she looks at Rex with a begging look.

Rex sighs, rubbing his head:"Okay Mrs Jackson, what do you need me to do?"

She bites her lip: whispering:"Buy me a pregnancy test...however fast you can because you know... if I leave without Michael the press will know and Michael faster will find out even faster. "

Rex suppresses a shocked look and nods his head:"I'm on it Mrs Jackson"

Lisa smiles gently:"Thank you very much Rex...now please hurry before Mike comes back"

Rex nods and turns around, leaving swiftly

Michael texts lisa:"Hey babe, I'm stuck here, I'm making them try the food"

Lisa looks at texts after closing the door and smiles, shaking her head at how cute he is acting and texts him back:"When will you be back?"

Michael replies back:"Not sure, but hopefully soon so you know, you and I can.... "