Chapter 7:"Heartbreaker"

The next morning Michael wakes up feeling horrible, he glances at the time seeing its 12pm and gets a fright:"Crap, I overslept!"

He thinks back to last night, feeling bad.

He talks to himself in the mirror, whispering:"maybe I should go see her... "

Lisa is at church and has just finished doing her session again and leaves feeling and being like a zombie because she has almost had no sleep.

When she leaves the room, she sees Danny.

Danny smiles but frowns when he sees how she looks:"Aww hey, what's wrong? Did you get any sleep last night?"

Lisa bursts out crying out of no where.

Danny takes her in his arms, holding her tight, :"Sshhh it's okay, it will be okay"

Lisa chokes:"No it won't be, he hates me..this church is bringing me to a point of madness and makes me feel crazy and my love left me.."

Danny rubs her back: "Shh it will work out, you're a beautiful girl and you're strong too"

Lisa doesn't even have a second to react when Danny lifts her chin and kisses her on her lips.

Michael rushes to the church to fix things with Lisa and walks into the front door, seeing Lisa kissing a guy....

Lisa doesn't kiss back and pulls away.

Michael storms up to Danny, yanking him off Lisa: "The fuck do you think your doing pal??!!!" throwing a punch causing Danny to fall back.

Lisa is in shock that Michael is even here and tries to push him away from Danny:"Michael stop!"

Danny fights back, hitting Michael back.

Michael gets on top of Danny giving him multiple blows to the face.

Danny spits at Michael:"She was crying over you dickhead, she wouldn't cry if she was with me"

Lisa pulls Michael back, hard, with tears rolling down her face:"Michael please stop! You will kill him!"

Michael calms down and stops beating Danny, when he hears Lisa speaking to him.

He releases himself from Lisa's grip, looking at her hurt, storming out the church.

Lisa looks at Danny who has stood back up:"What the fuck Danny?! Why would you kiss me? You just heard I have a boyfriend!" and slaps him hard.

Danny stumbles back, looking mad.

Lisa looks Michael's way and runs out, running after him, ignoring people's questions but she arrives outside, seeing he is gone.

Michael reaches his home, slamming the front door, with tears rolling down his eyes:"How could she?! " and starts trashing the place.

Lisa gets into her car, driving to his house fast.

She arrives at his gates and a bodyguard comes to her, seeing its her, letting her go inside.

She parks, leaving her car fast and runs to his door, ringing the door bell multiple times with tears rolling down her face

Michael doesn't open and she starts banging on his door: "Michael..I know you are there.. please open. You need to listen to me.. please.." her voice cracks.

Michael opens the front door, emotionless, sipping on his beer:"I came to your house to apologize and fix things but they told me you weren't there and at the church... "

Lisa looks at him with tears rolling her face: "Michael.. because they pressured me..and my mother told me it will help me..
I never cheated on you. He kissed me- I really love you. I don't want you to think I - I - cheat. I'm not like that."