Chapter 33:"Picnic by the sea"

It's two months later and Lisa is now 7 months pregnant

It's currently nine in the morning and Lisa shifts in bed and faces Michael, who is still sleeping.

She opens her eyes looking at his sleeping face and smiles. She automatically kisses him gently on the lips, Michael begins to stir in his sleep and he opens his eyes. She looks right into his dark beautiful eyes which are looking back at her and she smiles widely: "Good morning husband.."

Michael grins placing his hand on her growing stomach:"Good morning my beautiful wife"

She places her hand on top of his hand and smiles at him as she feels one of the babies kicking gently.

Michael smiles widely at her and loves the feeling of his baby kicking:"Good morning to our little ones too" and giggles

She chuckles: "Yeah good morning to all of you" She kisses him gently on the cheek and hugs his arm:"Do we have any plans for today?"

Michael thinks a bit and looks at her:"Hmm.. I was thinking we could go have a picnic on the beach, what do you think?"

She smiles: "Yes we can do that, but now or later?"

Michael gets up:"We can go now if you'd like"

She lies on her side, resting her head on her hand and looks at him: "Yeah we can now"

Michael helps Lisa up and pecks her on the lips:"Okay get dressed and I'll get the things ready"

Michael runs into the kitchen to pack a picnic basket

Lisa goes to take a shower being in a good mood. She gets dressed and after twenty minutes she walks to the kitchen.

Michael has packed majority of the things and grabs a blanket placing it near the basket
Michael goes to the room to freshen up after Lisa is done

Lisa sits on the couch and waits patiently for him. Michael eventually comes out of the bathroom and Lisa grabs the blanket. Michael carries the basket, with his other hand he grabs Lisa's hand and they go outside, walking on to the beach

Michael places the blanket down and places the basket on top.
They sit down, watching the waves crash on the rocks.

Michael looks over at Lisa biting his lip, he has found it harder to control himself seeing how more beautiful Lisa gets each day with her pregnancy:"Babe come sit closer to me"

Lisa scoots over to him as she leans her back against his chest:"This feels great. It's been so peaceful and magical these past months. And having time for each other. Also watching the babies grow has been wonderful. Everything is finally calm." He kisses Lisa on the head

She looks at him: "We fought for this for so long, don't you think? We deserve some peace and privacy.." she smiles gently but then frowns and looks around, feeling like they are being watched but sees people just staring at them and realizes it's normal because of who they are

She sighs, starting to feel uncomfortable. Even when nobody is looking at them she still has this weird feeling in her gut. "Michael..I think we should go"

Michael stops eating and looks at her:"You okay my love? How's the babies?" and gets alarmed

She puts the food down, the feeling just getting stronger:  "They are fine. We need to go, I don't feel good."

Michael doesn't ask further questions and helps Lisa get up, Michael quickly packs up and looks around him and in no time return back to the house

Rex looks stressed as he talks to Elvis:
"Yes we are searching, not only for Joseph but Michael and your daughter."

Elvis sighs: "Do you have any clues? Like somewhere he could be? Does he know we are not in America anymore?"

Rex sighs as his phone starts ringing:
"Yes Mr. Presley, he clearly already knows, also, excuse me I need to take this" Rex walks out of the living room as Lisa and Michael walks in. Michael's face shows confusion and Lisa looks like she saw a ghost

Michael sees Elvis' alarmed face and sees Rex on the phone:"What's happened?"

Elvis looks at them and blinks:"I can ask you the same question..you both look like something happened."

Lisa goes to the kitchen for a glass of water as she starts feeling sick and sits by the kitchen island:"Someone was watching us on the beach."
She says while holding the glass with shaking hands.

Michael looks at her, shocked:"Wait what? Well thank goodness we left quickly"

Lisa breathes deeply, feeling pain in her stomach from the stress: "Well.. People were looking at us like usual but I also had this weird feeling it was something else.."

Elvis frowns confused and Rex rushes to Michael: "Sir. We got a problem, they saw Joseph near the beach"

Lisa's eyes go wide:"What- we where just there, so-"

Rex looks at Lisa:"Yes. Mrs. Jackson that was him"

Lisa feels a rush of stress going through her and she looks at Michael, seeing his facial expression

Michael rushes to Lisa in the kitchen:"So he is here in the Dominican Republic?" he holds Lisa tightly

Rex looks at them: "Well I told Mr. Presley about it, Joe knew we were not in America anymore. He somehow found it. Hopefully your friends and family are safe.
He was searching for the place you would go to and he found it but we will hunt him down. I will talk with my back up so they can search every motel or every place possible to hide. But you are definitely forbidden to go out until we find him.
If he was here today, on the beach, he has definitely been following you guys"

Lisa looks at Rex and let's out shakey breath, she feels like everything around her is closing in. Elvis sees Lisa's state and takes her to the living room as she starts panicking.

Rex alerts the security team and Michael paces around the room:"Fuck. Not again. I want them around this whole area. Everywhere. Double security if you have to. He has successfully managed to get to the Dominican Republic and find us. That son of a bitch of a dad, was literally on the same beach as us and nobody noticed. What kind of a father is he?"

Michael walks up to Lisa and kisses her head:"Baby please try to calm down for our children's sake. You are safe. If he comes anywhere near this like Elvis said he is gonna regret it."

Elvis sits besides Lisa holding her glass of water:"Darling just breathe, slowly. Try to take a big breath"
She tries to do that a couple of times but sees dark spots around her.
She looks at Michael and grabs his hand tightly, slowly calming down and looks him in the eyes, tearing up.

Michael kisses her for a couple of seconds, it oddly helped him calm down:"Baby I love you"

He attempts to walk out the living room as they hear a bang from outside