Chapter 47:"Magnetic love"

Michael and Lisa are in the library, sitting near the fire, while the twins have a nap.
Michael smiles as he looks at Lisa wrapped up in a blanket:"I was thinking we could decorate the house and the staff can help us?"

Lisa looks at him, smiling: "Yes, I  was thinking about it too, do you want to do it now, while the kids are asleep?"

Michael grins:"Sure, what should we do first?"

Lisa thinks for a minute:"Well, umm, we could  first do the inside, like the tree and at the end we can do the outside."

Michael smiles:"Alright, let's do it"

He takes her hand and they walk out of the library, Michael calls his staff to get all the decorations.

Michael walks into the lounge and puts on Christmas music, he starts dancing making Lisa laugh.

The staff walk in wearing Christmas hats and hands Michael and Lisa the decorations.

Michael giggles as Lisa is busy untaggling the lights for the tree, he comes up from behind her, putting a Christmas hat on her, kissing her cheek

Lisa looks at him and sees he already has a Santa hat on and laughs, she then passes him the lights .

The staff bring in the big Christmas tree and Michael starts putting the lights on, but being the perfectionist he is, he does it a couple of times:"Alright, perfect"

Lisa looks at him, smiling and shakes her head and Michael smiles, seeing how cute Lisa looks in the Christmas hat.

They both put baubles and ornaments on the tree which take a while:"Do you want to put tinsel around it? Or is the lights enough?"

Lisa looks at the tinsel and at the tree tilting her head:"I don't know if it's too much then." She then  looks at the tree.

Michael smiles:"No, I think it would look more festive"

She looks at him:"Alright." she hands him the tinsel and kisses his cheek.

--

A while later they are done decorating the tree and Michael hands Lisa the angel. He puts Lisa on his shoulders, holding her firmly:"Can you reach?"

Lisa moves trying to reach the top of the tree: "A little higher babe"

Michael leans carefully toward the tree and holds her up:"You got it?"

Lisa puts the angel on and checks if it's straight:"Yes, I got it."

Michael carefully takes her off his shoulders, he puts her down but can't help but spank her

Lisa gives him a side eye and laughs:"Naughty."

Michael smirks, checking Lisa out:"Naughty can be nice"

One of the twins start crying but Elvis intervenes, shouting:"I'll check on them"

Michael smiles and shouts back:"Thank you"

It starts getting chilly and Michael puts on the fire:"What do you want to do next?"

She looks at him: "Hmm. I don't know..do you have an idea?"

Michael looks around seeing how much work the staff has already done around them:"Wow it looks magical"

He hugs Lisa, feeling more love for her than ever

Lisa looks up at him and kisses his jaw, hugging him. She feels calm about their future together and keeps looking up at him, smiling

Michael looks up seeing they are under the mistletoe, he smiles, giggling, leaning in, kissing her sweet lips:"I love you more than words can describe"

Lisa smiles through the kiss, feeling herself tear up and looks at him: "I love you more though"

Michael laughs:"Not possible"

Lisa smiles as tears fall and she kisses him again: "But I do."

She starts to giggle through her tears: "Oh jeez, why am I crying?!" she puts her face on his chest, hugging him.

Michael rubs her back, giggling:"I don't know either"

He kisses the top of her head:"Shall we start outside?"

Lisa nods her head and they go outside to decorate.

Michael hands her tinsel and the wreath as they giggle at each other and steal kisses here and there

Two hours later they finish and walk back inside.

Michael and Lisa enter the house and Elvis immediately hands a wide awake Mia to Michael:"She didn't want go back to sleep"

Michael chuckles as he looks down at Mia, who is smiling at him

Lisa smiles at their daughter and looks at Elvis: "And what about Aaron? Is he still sleeping?"

Elvis nods:"Yes, but I think he will be up soon" and laughs

Mia giggles at Michael as he makes silly faces at her

Lisa grins at her husband and Mia bonding but she starts feeling dizzy and walks to the lounge, sitting on the couch

Michael and Elvis looks puzzled and Michael walks to her with Mia in his arms and sits down:"Are you okay?"

Lisa nods her head: "Uhm, I feel a bit  dizzy, that's all."

Elvis walks to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and hands it to Lisa "Here, it will make you feel better."

She drinks it slowly and puts the glass on the table, feeling a little better.

Michael rubs her back and looks at her concerned, kissing her head:"Hopefully this will pass babe.. Maybe I shouldn't of put you on my shoulders"

She looks at him smiling:"No, no, I will be alright.." she then looks at Mia who is staring at her and gently takes her. She hugs her tightly, peppering her with kisses.

Michael smiles at Lisa and Mia, putting his arm protectively around them....