Chapter 16:"Memories that will last forever"

Michael is busy getting dressed, feeling super excited about seeing his wife to be, she is in another room getting ready. It's his wedding day and he can't stop smiling, the nerves and jitters getting to him. He takes chewing gum, a habit he has to calm his nerves.
Lisa and Michael have only invited a few friends to a private ceremony, they wanted it to be a secret from the press and media and family who would just ruin it or try to stop the wedding from happening at all

Lisa is putting her beautiful, slim fitting dress on and walks to put heels on. She looks at herself in a big mirror feeling beautiful, like a bride. She breathes, biting her lip trying to calm herself down and goes to living room, having a drink.

Michael arrives at the church and waits in an anticipating for Lisa to arrive

Lisa takes the key card and her other things and walks out of the apartment, she tries to lock the door but her hands are shaking so much, she drops the key: "God Lisa, calm down.." she whispers to herself and picks up the card, locking the door. She walks out of the hotel, getting into the designated limo, being driven to the church, the nerves and excitement making huge butterflies in her stomach.

She gets out the limo and walks in the church and sees her friend Monica   and other friends, Monica whispers to her:"Ohh shitttt!...Lisa you look stunning..."
Lisa hears that and rolls her eyes playfully and sees Michael, trying not to freak out. This is actually happening!. She slowly walks up to him.

Michael tears up as he sees how stunning his bride looks and takes her hand as they walk up to the judge, Michael whispers in Lisa's ear:"You look breath-taking Lisa"

She squeezes his hand and smiles, whispering to him: "You look handsome in this suit"

Michael smiles chewing on his gum and winks at her

She blushes a little and looks at the ground and later at the judge, she breathes deeply once again trying to calm herself.

Michael nervously moves up and down and grins looking into the camera his friend is filming. The judge and translator introduces Michael and Lisa into their marriage and blesses them.
The translator asks a friend if they have the rings and congratulates Michael and Lisa on making it official

Michael and Lisa shakes their hands, thanking them. Their friends hand the judge their rings. Lisa smiles at Michael feeling joyful. The translator tells them to put the rings on:

The judge takes Lisa's hand and Lisa's asks:"You do it?"

And the judge says to Michael:"He do it, you put it on her first"
Michael smiles, understandingly.

The judge continues :"And when you put it, you say with this ring I do it"

Michael takes her hand and slips the ring on, saying:"With this ring I do it" Looking at her and then back at the judge as Lisa giggles, smiling big. And the judge turns to Lisa:"Now you do the same thing, with this ring I do it"
Lisa looks at Michael and looks at the judge:"Now?" She smiles gently and the  judge nods at her and says yes and she giggles quietly: "Okay sorry.." and she takes the ring slipping it on Michaels finger:"With this ring I do it"

The judge smiles at them:"You may now kiss your bride" Michael grips Lisa, tipping her and kisses her deeply as their friends cheer and clap

They pull away from each other, looking into each other's eyes and Lisa takes his hand tightly. Everybody leaves the church into the limo as they head to the hotel for a celebration dinner on the beach with the newly weds.

Michael and Lisa are in the hotel room getting changed. Michael sees Lisa without her wedding dress and grabs her, starting to kiss her

Lisa looks at him with raised eyebrows: "And...now.. What are you doing?" She smiles joking