Chapter 6:"Session"

The day after Michael and Lisa had their wild night together, Lisa wakes up and curses when she sees the time.

She gets dressed and kisses Michael on his lips, which wakes him up.

Michael smiles at Lisa but frowns when he sees she is already dressed:"Why are you dressed love?"

She looks into his eyes and recalls the memories of their love making, kissing him again: "I got to go babe"

Michael's eyebrows furrow, pulling Lisa close to him: "But why now? Stay a bit longer" and starts kissing Lisa.

She kisses him back, it starts getting a bit carried away and she pulls away: "I'm weak for you but I want to walk today and also my mother will go crazy."

Michael laughs:"Alright. Can I take you home?"

Lisa stands up from the bed, shaking her head: "No thank you..I will take an Uber because I don't want my mother to see Michael Jackson's car. "

Michael stands up and walks over to Lisa, hugging her: "Okay love...Let me walk you out"

Lisa and Michael walk to the front door.

She kisses him for the last time and walks out, calling an Uber. Michael pecks her back and watches her walk shouting bye, already missing her.

She already wants to be back with him but she knows she needs to get home.

When Lisa is back home, Priscilla  marches up to Lisa with her phone, saying: "Lisa, the church called me and they said you haven't  been there for a couple of weeks, why don't you go there anymore?"

Lisa slowly puts her bag down and takes her coat and shoes off while thinking of what to say because she doesn't feel the need to go there.

She goes to the kitchen and walks to the fridge: "Well..I don't know I just don't feel like it."

Priscilla huffs: "Well come on, they bothering me cause you aren't showing up."

Lisa takes an ice cold bottle of water and drinks it: "Okay I will go today...so they won't call you..but still I don't want to go there, it's getting me all anxious, that's why I don't go there mom."

Priscilla rolls her eyes:"Lisa, you joined the school and church. I'm going now. You can come with me or not." and sighs loudly

Lisa raises her voice, feeling frustrated: "Mother, because you told me to..I never have choices to make."

She slams the bottle of water on the table and walks away picking up her bag, going upstairs.

When she goes to her bedroom, she closes the door and puts her bag on the bed, sorting  everything out and after she is done, she lies on the bed and looks at the ceiling, all her thoughts goes to Michael and she realizes how much she misses him.

She knows if she go to her church they will make sure she says everything that's happened, from the time of not going to her sessions. 

Priscilla, inwardly screams and heads to church, slamming the front door.

Lisa jumps up, realizing Priscilla is leaving and rushes downstairs, taking her coat and puts her shoes on and leaves, getting in the car with Priscilla.

They both drive to church in silence.

Lisa looks through the window and keeps thinking about Michael, when they arrive at church, Lisa goes straight inside, saying nothing to Priscilla and looks for the room where she should go and knocks twice after she hears:"Come in" but before she can go inside, Priscilla walks up to Lisa:"Hey Lisa, I have someone who would like to see you"