Chapter 11:"Reconcile"

After a couple days of not seeing Michael to recollect herself and calm down, Lisa wants to show Michael, she changed and surprise him with her new "royal" style  and hairstyle, but most of all make things better..

She arrives at Neverland in the afternoon and knocks on the front door and waits...

The house keeper opens up and welcomes Lisa:"He is in his bedroom"

Lisa smiles: "Okay, thank you"
she enters and walks straight down the  hallway to where the doors to his bedroom are and knocks twice.

She walks inside his bedroom and closes the door.

Michaels eyes widen in surprise:"Lisa?"
He doesn't know how he feels..

She walks up to him and sits besides his bed: "I'm sorry I didn't come..I just needed to calm down after me acting like a complete bitch toward you." She
says looking at him calmly:"You saved my life and I treated you like-" she sighs quietly..

Michael sighs feeling upset:"-It's alright"

She looks at him, knowing he thinks otherwise: "I was mad Michael..I didn't want to hurt you. You asked me at a bad time to move in with you. I know I shouldn't have gone off on you..I'm really sorry Michael.."

Michael rubs his face:"I just thought you were ready for more and wanted to take the next step and when you said no, it hurt me, but I understand, I guess I have to try harder in begging next time" He says smirking

Lisa looks at him: "You know I am, if I wasn't, I wouldn't want to be your wife Michael. All this stuff went on my head and I needed a few days of silence."

Michael nods his head:"I understand love"

Lisa looks at him in the eyes and bites her lip

Michael cups her face and strokes her hair, lovingly:"I like your new hairstyle" and grins at her

Lisa giggles:"Michael" she tries to  move out a bit but falls off the chair "Oh my gosh, my back"

Michael looks concerned at Lisa:"Are you okay?!"

Lisa laughs:"Yess..I think so"
She stands up from the floor and sits back on the chair again: "I'm back.." she smiles cutely

Michael laughs and jokes:"Will you also be needing a nurse?"

Lisa chuckles:"No I won't need a nurse, you will be my male nurse"

Michael smirks:"I'm gonna take care of all your aches, just watch, once I've healed"

Lisa gives him the look and smirks: "I think, I can't wait"

Michael gives her a kiss and he starts feeling drowsy

She kisses him back and smiles:"Get some sleep, I will make something to eat for you. "

Michael smiles: "Okay baby" and his eyes start feeling heavy

She waits until he falls asleep and leaves his bedroom, closing the door queitly behind herself.

She goes to the kitchen and cooks dinner for Michael, while she talks with his workers, who start to like her.

Michael makes sure Lisa is out of the room and looks at his bedside table opening the safe and feels nervous, he closes it and falls asleep again

Lisa chats a little bit more with the workers and while chatting with them, sees the nurse going to Michael's bedroom..

The nurse walks past the kitchen and into Michael's bedroom:"So how's my patient doing?"
Michael smiles:" I'm okay, my leg still hurts a lot"
The nurse smiles:"Okay, I will give you more pain meds later on, I'm going to examine your wound now"
Michael nods and the nurse takes a look:" Oh wow, your wound looks really good, it's healing up nicely, your recovery process will be quicker than the average gun wound"
Michael smiles:"That's good, I'm glad I will be able to walk sooner"

Lisa stands by the doorframe with her arms crossed, looking at Michael with a little smile

Michael looks at Lisa and grins widely

The nurse excuses herself and leaves.

Lisa grins back and goes to him slowly:"So when will you be able to stand up...without crutches?"
She gives him a look with a little smirk on her face.

Michael smirks:"The nurse said in a few weeks"

Lisa kisses him and says with her face close to his: "So I will have time to take care of you" smiles, looking into his eyes

Michael's giggles:"Yes love, is dinner ready?"

Lisa:"Yes it is, do you need some help standing up?"

Michael giggles:"Yes please"

Lisa takes the cover away and helps him to stand up, giving him his crutches

Michael smiles:"Thanks babe"

She smiles and kisses his cheek:"okay, let's go Michael"

Michael smirks at Lisa and spanks her butt, laughing

Lisa smacks his ass:"Don't start with me, Michael.."

Michael smirks:" I will at this game, now lets go eat dinner" and laughs

Lisa smiles and she helps Michael to go downstairs.

Lisa and Michael reach the kitchen and tuck into their dinner

Michael takes a bite:"Damn baby I love your macaroni"

Lisa grins and blushes: "Good you love it"

Michael rests his hand on Lisa's thigh, protectively and asks the staff to put on the fire

Lisa puts her hand on top of his hand that is resting on her thigh and holds it tightly and looks at him with a smile..

Michael stops eating and looks at Lisa:"So baby, uh, I d-don't know how ask this b-but, would you please move in with me?" and looks at nervously at Lisa

Lisa looks at him and smiles nodding her head: "Of course, yes.." she puts down everything  and kisses him deeply.

Michael's kisses her back passionately. His whole face shows relief and he grins widely, holding her tightly:"Thanks baby, so do you have your clothes here?"

Lisa shakes her head:"No..I have them at the hotel.."

Michael nods:"Okay baby, we can get them later, I love you so much"

Lisa smiles:"I love you too Michael.."and her phone starts ringing but she ignores it. After Lisa cleans up she helps Michael to go his bedroom: "I will go with your bodyguards to fetch my clothes..you need to rest Michael" saying while she helps him sit on the bed.

Michael smiles:"Okay baby, love you, be safe"
The nurse comes to give Michael his pain killers

Lisa kisses him gently as a goodbye and goes to the door:" Bye-bye, I love you" she smiles big and leaves...