Chapter 21:"Scars"

Her eyes flutter open and she furrows her eyebrows at all the bright lights in the room. She looks around confused

"Where am I" Janet whispers hoarsely, she looks down, seeing Michael holding her hand

Michael's head is rested near her and he lifts his head:"Oh gosh Dunk, your awake, I was worried sick. Do you remember anything?"

Janet sits up slowly, groaning in pain. She starts to thinks back at the accident:"I remember lying on the ground, the plane had crashed and I saw my team on the ground and I past out? That's all.. 
What happened?"

Michael sighs:"A bomb went off in the plane, I guess I know who did that, for trying to find Lisa...
After you guys crashed, paramedics came and they notified me that you were in critical condition. I couldn't live with myself if I lost you too"

Janet rubs Michael hand:"Michael I am alive and thankful for that"

Michael groans in frustration:"Maybe I should have just left you out of this. You had a piece of the plane in your stomach, thank God your alive"

Janet sighs:"I would do anything for you Mike, did my team survive?"

Michael looks down:"I'm sorry, Dunk they didn't"

Janet's heart drops as tears roll down her cheeks

**Lisa's pov**

She wakes up on the floor, handcuffed to the wall, she looks around the room, noticing it's not the same room as the last. She looks at the stab and cut wounds which are now bandaged up:"What the hell..." she tries to sit up, feeling pain in her head as Danny comes in...

Danny smirks at her:"Hey sugar plum, let me phone your dumbass husband"

Danny calls Michael, his voice is altered.

**Michael's Pov**

Michael's phone rings and he desperately answers it:"Hello?!"

The voice answers:"Have you found out where your little bitch is yet?"

Michael gets angry and spits:"Fuck. You."

The voice laughs:"Oh you wanna be like that now"

Danny walks up to Lisa and tries to touch her breasts:"Well Mike, time is running out and your wife looks delicious, mind if I...?"

Michael's face goes red with anger:"If you fucking touch her, I'll snap your neck"

The voice chuckles evily:"Relax, don't get so worked up, just relax my dude"

Michael pounds on the table:"Why don't you just fucking tell me where she is and I'll give you what you want and your bosses"

The voice gulps down water and burps through the phone, saying casually:"Well it's more fun to see you suffer ain't it?" and laughs

Michael tears up as he sees the nurses and tries to calm down but the guy hangs up

Janet looks at Michael:"Mike what are you gonna do?"

Michael sighs:"I'll think of something but I'll be damned if that crazy bastard wins and gets Lisa".

Michael storms out of the hospital and he gets back to the hotel, he sits on a chair thinking hard.

He gets an idea. This is his only hope.

He takes out his phone:"Hi, yes, it's Michael Joe Jackson, I need you guys to find a motherfucker that took my wife"

**Lisa's pov**

Danny is off the phone and is still unpleasantly close to Lisa

She pushes him off her by kicking him with her legs, feeling disgusted: "Don't fucking touch me!"

Danny slaps her through her face: "You won't tell me what to do bitch."

She gives him a death stare and Danny starts to pull an excited face:"I guess this will be more exciting.."

Lisa rolls her eyes:"I can be here for days and fucking starve but there is no way you will fucking touch me, if you do, my husband will fucking kill you."She says hard, finding strength in herself.

Danny squats beside her with a big creepy smile:" Oh really? Or maybe he won't even be able to find you? Even if you're dead."

She spits on his face: "We will fucking see, you asshole."

He slaps her again, this time starts kicking her : "YOU ARE LUCKY I CAN'T KILL YOU NOW!"

She screams: "DON'T! NO!!!Please stop!"

Danny laughs but pauses:"why should I?"

She looks away from him, wanting to distance herself as much as she can:"I'm pregn-"

He looks at her:"Oh...you're pregnant.... how sad it would be if-" he gets a message that he needs to leave.

Danny smiles:"Someone has a big secret, that's exciting" he touches her cheek and she moves away from him feeling revolted, he leaves slamming the door...