Chapter 37:"Unwelcome visitor"

**Two days later**

It's currently late afternoon and there is a beautiful sunset, painting the sky with vibrant colors of purple, orange and pink.

Michael steps inside after taking in the peaceful sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

He looks over at Lisa, wrapped up in the blanket, lying on the couch:"Do you want to watch a movie? I could make some popcorn?"

She looks up at him, smiling: "Sure, which one though?"

Michael thinks to himself:"How about Jaws?

She rolls her eyes:"We have watched that so many times, I'm just waiting for a shark to bite me. We haven't watched All About Eve for a while, how about that?"

Michael laughs and smiles:"Sure, let me get the popcorn ready" and walks to the kitchen

Lisa smiles, sitting up and observes him from the couch

Michael comes back, placing the popcorn down and puts the movie on

Half way through the movie, they get alerted by security that a person from the hospital urgently wants to speak to Lisa about her father's health.

Lisa's face twists in confusion, she thought everything was fine with her father. She feels nervous and a bit sacred, she stands up looking at Michael, trying to speak:" I thought he was doing good, we were just there and everything was fine with him" she says, as she starts thinking of the worst possible scenarios

Michael walks to the front door and opens it. He freezes, seeing who's standing in front of him.

He takes a second before his face turns red from anger:"Boy, you sure have the balls to come to my house. What the hell are you doing here? Get off my property Janice or I'll call security"

Lisa's eyes widen as she sees Janice by the door: "Okay what the hell, are you doing here? Now you are trying to harras me and my husband? You are trespassing." as she crosses her arms and gives Janice a cold look.

Janice looks down:"No. I wanted to apologise for what I did." The nurse looks at them both, with tears in her eyes.

Lisa looks at Michael with suspicion in her eyes, this woman shouldn't even be on their property.

Lisa just looks at Michael, waiting for him to say something.

Michael sighs, looking highly annoyed

Lisa tries to compose herself as she is suspicious about Janice's sudden change of heart: "Fine, let's talk then"
They leave space for Janice walk inside.

Janice looks around and puts her bag on the table.
Lisa sees a form sticking out from her bag, which makes her even more suspicious.
They walk to the kitchen and Lisa looks at her: "So, explain yourself"

Janice looks at them both: "I kissed Michael, because I felt sorry for him.. I know I shouldn't have done it and I feel really crap about it"

Lisa frowns, rolling her eyes and
Michael laughs:"So you just go around kissing patients or people? And how did you find out where we live?"

Lisa covers her mouth, trying not to laugh.

Janice looks at Michael with tears rolling down her face:"No, I don't do go around doing that and my friend from the hospital gave me your adress, so I could apologise. That's all."

Lisa looks at Janice, not buying her story:"Michael, I'll be back right now, I just need to use the bathroom" finding an excuse to leave the room.

Michael smiles at Lisa:"Sure, we'll wait for you"

Janice sighs from relief:"Michael, I'm really sorry for what I did.... It should of never happened"

Lisa hears her and rolls her eyes as she looks at Janice's bag and slowly pulls out the form.

She checks if anybody is coming and looks down at the form, seeing its a document from the hospital, with their address on it.

Lisa feels anger rising in her and takes it, walking back to the kitchen. She sees Janice is closer to Michael now...

Janice tries to hug Michael, pressing her breasts up against him but he moves away and sees Lisa entering the kitchen, he looks at her with a look for help.

Lisa slams the document on the kitchen table: "You know stealing confidential documents are illegal right?"

Janice jumps and swiftly moves away from Michael.

Michael walks up to see what Lisa found and Janice gets mad:"You were going through my things?!"

Lisa is unphased and satisfied with exposing Janice: "Why are you mad? Your the one who stole private information. And lied to our security.
You are so obsessed."

Michael reads the document and looks at Lisa as she leaves the kitchen, calling security.

Security immediately show up and they grab Janice by her arms, escorting her out of the house

Michael walks up to Lisa, seeing Janice scream and fight:
"Are you alright?"

Lisa shuts the door closed and locks it:" Yes. It's a good thing I came into the kitchen on time, she would of probably eaten your face off, she's like a mosquitoe to your skin." she giggles, looking at him and crosses her arms

Michael laughs, wrapping his arms around her, kissing the top of her head, they get interrupted by Lisa getting a call from the hospital saying Elvis is being discharged from hospital.

Michael grins:"Hay, there's some good news, let's go pick him up"

She smiles, kissing him gently and they drive to the hospital to fetch Elvis.....