Chapter 15: "Cloud nine"

Michael moves his hand in her skirt, as the plane starts to move and sees that the air hostess is busy.

Lisa looks at him and his hand and whispers to him: "Are you crazy?! You ain't doing this right now."

Michael smirks at her and puts his fingers inside of her panties, rubbing her in circles:"But your body wants me"
He feels how wet she is from him and moans, feeling himself throb

She bites her lip hard trying not to moan but is really close, so she covers her mouth with her hand.

Michael groans as he feels precum in his boxers and sinks his fingers inside her, the plane has lifted off and is in the air.

She bites her lip feeling an intense level of desire and looks at his erection. She stands up pulling out his fingers and pulls him by his hand to the end of the jet, to the room.

Michael kisses her as he watches the staff doing their thing and locks the door

She pushes him gently against the wall, kissing him and taking of his jacket and unbottons his shirt:"If your not inside me now, I will explode "

Michael smirks at her and kisses her hard, taking her shirt and skirt off, seeing she is in a set of red underwear and growls, ripping her panties:"I love red on you and you look so sexy" he grips and pushes her against the wall as she wraps her legs around him

She kisses him hard, feeling like she is high on drugs, feeling wet and horny as hell

Michael pulls down his pants and boxers and grips his erection, entering her roughly and starts to pound her against the wall as he holds her arms up

She gives a muffled moan and feels on fire: "Oh dear God.. Michael don't stop"

Michael French kisses her and bites her bottom lip, speaking into her mouth: I wasn't planning to sweetheart" and thrusts at an inhumane rate as Lisa's eyes roll back. Michael bites his lip and unclips her bra and holds her tight. He brings her to the edge of the bed, holding both her legs on his shoulder:"Uhhh God, your so fucking tight"

She bites her hand not to shout but moans: "Ohh fuck.. Michael..."

He feels himself building as he continues to pound in her, hoping the rest of the plane doesn't hear them:"Mmmphff"
Michael's head falls back:"I'm close babe"

She moans loudly in her hand and comes hard, seeing stars, squeezing her eyes closed, chanting Michael's name.

Michael feels Lisa contracting around him and that pushes him over the edge, he pulsates in her and stills as he reaches his peak:"Ahhh yes fffuck" and they ride out their orgasms.

Michael smiles down at Lisa, putting her legs down and pulls out. He lies down next to her

She breathes like she just ran a marathon and looks at him "Michael...I feel naked" she giggles and circles her fingers over his chest.

Michael laughs at her:"Your gorgeous, but let's take a nap, it's a long flight"

She gives him a look and looks at her underwear: "I need new underwear, so now what.."

Michael looks at her and smirks:"You don't need underwear when your with me"

She rolls her eyes jokingly and kisses him: "You are lucky I'm yours Michael..."

Michael laughs:"Just don't sit wrong baby, I don't want anyone seeing what's mine" and looks down

She squishes his cheeks and makes him look at her eyes:"My eyes are up here" and smirks

Michael smiles feeling tired:"Mhm" and giggles

She looks at him and sighs quietly as she covers them with the blanket and cuddles into him

Micahel wraps his arms around her and they fall asleep.

**Hours later**
Lisa and Michael are woken up by a knock on the door.
Michael gets out of bed, putting his clothes on. And opens the door:"Yes?"
The air hostess blushes and clears her throat, looking awkward:"Uhm Mr Jackson, ww-e have landed"
Michael nods, looking at her flushed face:"Thanks for notifying me" and closes the door

Lisa looks at Michael: "I think she heard us" and tries not to laugh, not feeling embarrassed at all.

Michael chuckles:"Yeah I think so"

She sits up and wraps the blanket around her and walks to him, putting her arms around him, the blanket covering him: "So I guess we are going to be married "

Michael grins at her:"Yes love, the best day of my life"

Michael pats her behind:"Get dressed while I get our luggage transfered to the hotel"

She kisses him and goes to get dressed, Michael comes back into the room seeing his future wife is dressed and they walk of the jet into a van and drive to the hotel.

They arrive at the hotel being greeted by the receptionists and their porter leads them to their hotel suite.

They walk into the penthouse and Lisa's gasps and looks around the apartment: "It's beautiful, I love the art work on the walls and the huge balcony "

Michael looks around:"It sure is, it's stunning" Michael walks up behind Lisa:"Not as beautiful as you though"

She kisses his cheek and smiles at him "I love you"

Michael looks at her:"I love you more"

After a while Michael and Lisa get settled in and they go down to the beach, taking a walk.

Lisa looks at the sand and then up at Michael:"Michael...can I ask you something?"

Michael looks at her, lovingly:"Yes love?"

She stares at him, getting the confidence to ask:"You want a child, right?" She finally says queitly

Michael smiles at Lisa, not hesitating: "Yes my love"

She bites her lip, feeling relieved about getting that off her chest:"How many?"

Michael stares at the sea and then at her:"Well I want 12, but I'm also fine with how many you want"

Lisa looks at him and grins:"Even if I want 15? "

Michael chuckles:"Yes baby we can have more then 12" and smirks at her

Lisa cuddles him:"With you, we propably will" she giggles and kisses him

Michael kisses her back with passion, he laughs, grabbing Lisa's hand as they walk to the hotel...