Chapter 46:"Don't cry"

Hours into the night, Lisa starts to doze off but she then hears the front door close and she elevates herself slightly.

Michael's eyes look blood shot and he walks up the stairs, opening their bedroom door, he holds a bouquet of flowers in front of Lisa and his eyes start to water-

Lisa wipes her nose and looks at Michael with red, puffy eyes.

She's feels happy that he is here but at the same time she feels guilty for their argument.

Michael sits on the bed and hands her the bouquet of her favorite flower, he clears his throat, trying to speak:"I-"

Lisa looks at the flowers and starts to tear up.

She looks back at him in the eyes: "I'm sorry for blowing up on you. You were right, with everything.
You are not like Joseph, the tabloids do lie about everything and stupid me just believed it all.
I just got jealous after I saw that magazine. I thought I was just giving you kids and that you didn't care about me but when you left I felt like I was alone again, I felt like the person I love with my whole heart would never come back. I don't think you stopped loving me, it's just the fact that you aren't at home makes me go crazy.
I wake up and you are not home, I go to sleep and I don't feel you.
We haven't talked in a while, we take care of our kids and we forget about our relationship and that's what's frustrating. I love you and I'm sorry, for everything." She looks down as tears roll down her cheeks.

Michael looks at her and wipes her tears:"Lisa, please don't cry, I'm so sorry too baby. I hate seeing you crying because of me
You know there is nobody else but you. You are the only one for me. I would never do anything to hurt you or my family... There's no other woman for me and there never will be. I'm so in love with you.
Things have been a litte more crazy since the twins came and the label pushing me...
So I guess I have been distracted with work but now they are just going to have deal with me taking time off. My marriage and family comes first.
I love you so much, never forget that." Michael leans in for a kiss

Lisa puts the flowers away and sits on him, kissing him with passion.

Michael grabs her waist, kissing her hard:"I've missed you so much. You really turn me on"

Michael takes her night dress off  and slowly kisses up her stomach.
He trails up her body with kisses, taking her bra off and kisses in between her breasts

Lisa closes her eyes, feeling goosebumps all over her body and moans.

She unbuttons his shirt, taking it off. She unzips his jeans, pushing them off. She wraps her legs around his hips, moaning quietly in his ear.

Michael plays with her breasts and euphoria hits him and he moves his lips up her neck.... He moves her panties to the side playing with her and kicks his jeans off

Lisa moans and kisses him. They switch positions and Lisa forms hickey on his chest. She takes his boxers off and sits on him, feeling him inside her and moans. She starts getting used to him and moves her hips, kissing him

Michael thrusts upward, holding her hips tightly and grunts quietly.

Lisa moans and she bites his ear pulling it gently, her hair is all over face.

Michael watches her ride him and he plays with her nipples and grabs her ass

Lisa rides him faster, throwing her head back, feeling herself close and moans, trying to keep it down because of the kids.

Michael feels her tightening and thrusts faster

Lisa climaxes, riding her orgasm out as she shakes.

Michael moans and his thrusts became irregular and he releases his load in her

Michael pulls out and pulls Lisa toward him, holding her and Lisa hugs him tightly.

Michael kisses her head:"I love you"

Lisa kisses him soflty: "I love you too" she smiles resting her chin on his chest, looking at him.

Michael smiles and plays with her hair:"I love you more"

Lisa smiles and then turns serious:"Michael, have you thought about the future of our kids? What the outcome will be, because they are our children?"

Michael giggles:"I don't care about the media. I'll protect my kids no matter what. I want them to become whatever, I just want them to be happy"

She smiles soflty:"Yes, I want that too but I'm just worried about it. The media will try to compare them to  you and my father, which can make them lost.
I'm actually worried that this whole world can pull them down. I don't care what they will do in the future, I will be proud, regardless.
I just want them to be happy and be the best at what they do....
I'm really tired now, so I'm just rambling" She laughs and rolls off of him.

Michael laughs:"People will always having something to say no matter what, but don't worry baby, we'll protect and teach them as much as we can, won't we?"

She nods her head:"Of course. I will protect them no matter what."
Mia starts to cry, interrupting their conversation.

Michael gets up to comfort Mia and put her back to sleep but before he leaves, he turns around and says:"When I get back be ready for round two" and then winks