Chapter 5: "Skin to skin"

Warning: mature content ahead-

Lisa and Michael have arrived home and are now walking to the front door.

Lisa is now calm and is holding Michael's hand. She feels a lot better but she still has a headache.

Lisa walks into the house, with Michael following closely behind and he locks the door.

She sits on the couch holding her forehead.

Michael looks at her, compassionately: "I'll go get you a headache tablet, love"

She takes off her heels which feels amazing and lies on the couch, closing her eyes, seconds after she falls asleep.

Michael lightly shakes Lisa after bringing her the headache tablet:"Lisa here, take this."

She wakes up and looks at him, sitting up slowly, while taking pill.

Michael asks, concerned:" How are you feeling?"

She shrugs: "My head still hurts but I don't feel dizzy anymore" and looks at him.

Michael nods: "Well this will make you feel better" and kisses her head, softly.

She sighs and lies back down on the couch, falling asleep again.

Michael takes a shower and comes back to see Lisa is still sleeping and taps her: "Come on baby, you need to go freshen up and go to bed"

Lisa wakes up again and stands up slowly and looks at him: "Okay"

She walks slowly to the bedroom they now share and takes what she needs, going into the bathroom.

While Michael gets comfy on the bed and starts reading a book.

She leaves the bathroom after 20 minutes with damp hair and a towel around her body.

Lisa looks at him and smiles gently and says nonchalantly: "How is your book?" as she dries her hair with a smaller towel.

Michael looks up from his book and is caught off guard. He gawks at Lisa's wet breasts and legs: "i-it's good, t-thank you" as he finally looks at her face.

She turns around and walks to the bathroom, putting the smaller towel back and comes back, walking up to Michael and slowly takes his book from him: "I think the book can wait..."
And puts it on the nightstand...

Michael is taken by surprise and gasps when Lisa sits directly on his crotch.

Michael leans close to Lisa's face and starts to kiss her.

She kisses back while grinding her ass gently on him and slowly takes off his pants and looks at him in the eyes with desire.

She tries to breathe normally so she bites her lip.

Michael's breathing increases and he takes off his shirt and starts removing Lisa's towel...

Her hot skin starts forming goosebumps and she starts to play with his boxers.

Michael bites his lip as he stares at Lisa naked body: "Wow" his voice cracks:"You're so beautiful"

She looks at him with a little smile and glowing eyes and starts kissing him again.

Michael kisses back harder.

The only thing keeping them from skin on skin contact is his boxers which he starts to get annoyed by because of his erection.

She places one hand around his neck and her other hand slowly starts taking his boxers off.

Michael sighs in relief, rubbing her all over, he cups both of her breasts, playing with her nipples, feeling them harden.

Her breathing gets heavier and she starts to stroke his dick.

Michael squeezes her ass and smacks it.

She moans loud and puts her hands on the wall and headboard.

Michael flips Lisa around so he is on top and they make out passionately.

Michael strokes himself a few times and touches her, feeling how wet she is for him.

She puts her arms around his neck and opens her legs more so he can have  more access.

Michael lines his dick up with her entrance and starts pushing himself in slowly.

Lisa tries to relax and puts her legs around his body, giving him a kiss on his lips, she slowly moves down to his jaw, moaning quietly.

Michael inches himself more and more inside of her and stills: "Are you okay baby? " and kisses her.

Lisa replies:"Yes" moaning into his mouth.

She puts one hand on his back and looks at him.

Michael holds her body close to him  and starts thrusting faster, panting.

She starts to moan and arches her back, giving herself more to him and  has the desire to have him as close to her as possible: "Michael harder please"

Michael grunts: "Your wish is my command love" and he puts her leg over his shoulder, gaining more access and pounds into her harder moving his dancer hips at an impeccable rate.

She pants heavily and puts her hand on his chest moaning loudly

Michael holds her hips tightly, putting her right nipple in his mouth and kneading her left one.

She arches her back again from pleasure and gets chills all over her body and scratches his back.

Michael grunts from the pain and pleasure, feeling Lisa tightening: "Oh gosh baby"

She starts to contract, being close to reaching her peak and says to him while moaning: "Go faster...god...I beg you.."

Michael picks up his pace, feeling her contract around him:"Cum for me baby" and kisses her, pulling sexy facial expressions.

She releases being in ecstasy, kissing him back while moaning and she feels like she is in heaven from coming.

Michael's thrusts become more sloppy and irregular notifying Lisa that he is reaching his peak: "Oh baby I'm cum-" and releases his load. Lisa earns a long, high pitched moan from him.

He pulls out of her and holds her close to his body, kissing her head:"That was amazing".

Lisa kisses him and hugs him tightly and puts her face in his neck: "It was...I love you Michael" she slowly starts to kiss his neck and chest, looking at him.

Michael sighs and smirks:"Round two?"

She smirks back and gets on top of him and kisses him hard, looking at him: "You read my mind".