Chapter 28:"Back to normal"

It's one month later and things have settled back into normal life, Lisa feels a lot more calm

Michael is currently in the studio working on his album and Lisa is busy grocery shopping, accompanied by Rex, guarding her- a strict order which was given by Michael

Lisa looks at Rex who looks like an agent with his black suit on. He has a stern look on his face and Lisa giggles at him: "I can't believe that Michael told you to do this.." and goes back to shopping.

Rex looks Lisa and looks around :"Boss said the only way you can go out in public is having one of us around you. Strict orders" and flashes a small smile

Lisa shakes her head, understanding: "Yeah, I know..and I think this time he might be right... " She sighs and clears her throat. "Michael is really trying to be a good husband and it's really cute how much he cares about me and our little twins" She grabs the last thing from her list and places it in her shopping cart.

Rex smiles:"Anything for your safety Mrs Jackson" as he goes back to observing the shop

Lisa pays and Rex takes Lisa's cart and pushes it to the car, he focuses on unpacking the groceries

Lisa gets a strange feeling in her gut as walks up to the car, she slowly reaches the car door and feels like someone is watching her. She holds her stomach instinctively and turns around to look but doesn't see anyone and frowns

She sees Rex is done and Rex looks at  her face getting confused, asking if she is alright but Lisa keeps quiet and   looks at him with a concerned face: "Let's just go.." and gets inside the car, inti the passenger seat

Rex starts the car and drives to Neverland feeling a litte confused about her behavior

They arrive at home and Rex gives Lisa a look as they get out of the car and the Neverland staff arrive to take the groceries out:"You sure you're alright? You've been really quiet"

Lisa looks at him a little scared, wondering what his reaction will be:"I've been feeling like someone has been watching me lately and I think someone was watching us at the parking lot.... I think you guys should get more security at Neverland, just to be safe. Last month I thought I was just going crazy but now it's just getting weirder"

They walk inside and enter the kitchen as Rex puts down the last grocery item and gives Lisa a shocked look:"Mrs Jackson these events can be a serious threat to your safety. Michael will flip if he had to find out.... we will definitely be implementing higher and more security" and takes out his phone

She swallows hard, putting her hand on his arm:"Don't tell Michael please, he was already...you know terrified over me and what happened, he is very protective..I don't want to freak him out even more."

Rex nods not feeling good about that and places the phone to his ear and calls his security team

Lisa walks into the living room, feeling tired and sits on the couch, she turns on the TV as the news comes on:
"The police are on the look out and  working endlessly to hunt down escapee Joseph Jackson who escaped prison a month ago. He kidnapped his son's wife, Lisa-Marie Presley. The reasons remain confidential."

**A picture of him appears on the screen.**

If you see this man please contact the police immediately-"

Lisa turns off the TV as she is in shock...

Rex's eyes goes wide and calls Michael immediately.

Lisa starts to feel sick and feels dizzy like she is gonna faint. She doesn't want to believe that he has escaped.

Rex looks at her as Michael doesn't pick up the phone. He tries to calm Lisa down as she has started crying.

Rex phones Michael a couple of times:"Damn it boss, pick up"
Security is now tight around Neverland

Rex finally gets hold of Michael:"Hi boss, yes I'm glad you found that gift. Have you seen the news? Well Joe broke out of prison a month ago....Hello??? Mr Jackson???"

Rex sits by Lisa:"Sounds like he is coming home"

An hour later Michael arrives as he was stuck in traffic. Lisa is shaking, breathing deeply, trying to calm down. Michael rushes in the house, slamming the door beyond pissed and worried about Lisa

He enters the living room with a small bag in his hand, he drops it and rushes to Lisa's side:"Hey sweetheart I'm here, how are you feeling?" and kisses her head

Lisa hugs him, crying: "Michael it's going to happen again...I don't want that.. Michael do something please.." she says with a crying voice, hugging  him tightly.

Michael holds her close and looks at her sternly:"" Shhh, baby I can assure that will never happen again. And security is super tight right now and will be until they find him. I've alerted my team they are also searching for him. He must be scared  since he's all over the news"

Rex clears his throat and gives Lisa a look

She looks at Rex, knowing what he means and looks down:"Michael we need to talk.."

Michael shoots Rex a look and looks at Lisa, confused:"What's wrong baby?"

She wipes her tears from her face and says as her voice cracks:"Michael..he was on our property.."

Michael looks her confused and feels angry rising:"What do you mean?"

She swallows the lump in her throat: "Last month before you came home.. remember how I jumped after you came up to me from behind me? It was the same day.... I felt someone was watching me and went to look but nobody was there... that's why I tried to make you not go to work.
I've been feeling that someone was watching me for a while... Everytime I checked, nobody was there..so I thought I was just being paranoid after what happened..so I didn't tell you."

Michael feels angry as he thinks about Joe hurting Lisa again:"Babe you should of told me" and looks at her cross

She looks at him with a pleading look: "Well I thought you would think I'm crazy.. because they were in prison so how could I have that feeling..."

Rex feels like he should leave the room and he goes to the kitchen to talk with the staff.

Michael looks away, clenching his jaw:"Love, I wouldn't, I would just tighten security cause I don't want something like that to happen again"

Lisa knows he is mad at her but she tries to reason with him not wanting to cause an arguement:"Yeah...but I also know you, Michael. I also know how much you care about me and the babies..I didn't want to complicate things.
I don't want to argue about this Michael. I'm sorry, I know I should have told you but also I wanted things to go back to normal."

Michael looks down and kisses Lisa's hand, placing a hand on her tummy:"Well I'm just glad I'm here now and that you're in my arms and that your safe" and kisses her cheek

They hear the door bell ring and one of the Neverland staff walk into the living room:"Mrs Jackson there is a family member asking for you"

Lisa looks at Michael confused and she stands up, walking slowly to the door. The person she sees makes her heart drop and she freezes..."Daddy?"