Chapter 2:"Our first time"

Michael has been calling Lisa every afternoon since he got her number.

He picks up his phone, calling her and this time he has something very important to ask her.

Michael impatiently waits for Lisa to pick up the phone and bounces his leg anxiously.

He finally hears the click that she has picked up and he can already hear her voice which makes him smile.

Lisa:"Hello Michael"
**Baby Navarone screams in the background**

Michael:"Hey Lisa, how are you doing?"

Lisa:"Uhh, I'm fine, how about you?"

Michael:"I am great. So Lisa, I have something to ask you, girl"

Lisa: "I'm listening, wait, hold on a minute."
**Lisa puts the phone down to take baby Navarone to his room.
She comes back and picks up the phone again**

Lisa:"Okay I'm back... So you wanted to ask me something, Michael?"

Michael clears his throat: "Okay would you like to- uhm- would like to go on a date with me L-Lisa?"

Lisa is quiet for a couple of seconds and starts smiling as her breathing increases:"I would love to Michael!!" she exclaims.

Michael releases a sigh of relief: "Oh thank God, okay I will pick you up at 6pm. We are going to The Ivy"

Lisa: "Sure. Okay..so I'll see you later I guess?" she can't stop smiling, feeling happier than ever

Michael: "Okay, girl. See you later"
Michael audibly cheers and does a happy dance.

Lisa giggles quietly and before Michael can hang up, she says: "Okay Smooth Criminal, see you at 6"
Michael chuckles: "Don't tease me girl. Bye"

Lisa bursts into laughter: "Bye!"

Lisa goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she is done showering, Priscilla comes up yelling: "LISA, HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO NOT LEAVE NAVARONE ALONE BY HIMSELF?!"

Lisa leaves the bathroom in her towel and looks at her mom: "He is not even walking...so he can't hurt himself."

Lisa enters her room and goes to her closet to look for dresses to wear.

Priscilla looks at Lisa and starts following her to her room, stopping at the doorway:"Are you going out?"

Lisa yells from her closet:"YES"

Priscilla gets cross: "And where are you going, young lady?"

Lisa sighs: "On a date, why?"

Priscilla puts a hand on her hip: "Well I'm your mother, I deserve to know"

Lisa sighs as she puts her outfit out and whispers to herself: "Or you're just being nosy.."

Priscilla looks at Lisa: "Huh? What was that?"

Lisa looks at her mother emotionless and bites her tongue, saying: "I will be home late"

Priscilla throws her hands up in the air, walking away: "Okay fine, Lisa"

Lisa walks to the bathroom to do her make up and hair, when she is done, she heads downstairs to the kitchen to grab a diet Coke from the fridge and sees Priscilla playing with Navarone.

Lisa says:"Okay, my date will be here soon... Bye mom and Nava"

Priscilla looks annoyed, saying:"Bye Lisa. Enjoy..."