Chapter 12:"Sunflower"

A few weeks later after Lisa moved in, she has been taking care of Michael and his leg with the additional help of his nurse. His leg has nearly healed completely and he is definitely a lot more happier now that he can dance again.
Priscilla has phoned almost everyday but Lisa has declined.

It's early morning now and Lisa wakes up wrapping a blanket around her and leaves the room queitly, going outside to take a walk around the garden and stands by the sunflowers taking in their beauty and beautiful aroma. She stands with her back turned from the house.

Michael shuffles in his sleep and feels for Lisa, he notices she is gone and gets up from the bed, seeing his bedroom doors are open and steps outside seeing Lisa by the flowers, he comes up behind her, squeezing her waist:"Good morning sunshine, your up early?"

She smiles while looking at the flowers: "Why do you have so many of these compared to the rest?"

Michael chuckles:"I love them, they are my favorite flower"

She looks at him with a grin on her face:"Well then" She gets on her tippy toes and opens her blanket to cover him and puts her hands around him and kisses him, she gets an idea for how she can surprise Michael: "This day will be special"

Michael looks at her confused:"What do you mean?"

Lisa winks at him: "You will see dear..." She kisses him and she holds his hand, walking to the house.

Michael chuckles and walks into their bedroom:"It was quite breezy out there, do you wanna have some breakfast or go on the slow rides?"

Lisa puts her blanket on the bed: "How about I go do breakfast and you have a free day.. I will get everything ready, you, go take a shower, read a book or write a song. I got this!"
She giggles being excited thinking about the plan in her head

Michael laughs:"Okay babe, I will be in the studio"

She smiles and kisses him:"Alright honey, go! I don't want to see you here for a while.."

Michael laughs with his arms up:"Okay, okay love" and goes into his studio

Lisa grins and goes to get ready and takes her phone, walking to the kitchen, she calls a florist:"Good morning, could I order sunflowers for today?" as she takes everything from the fridge for breakfast, her phone pressed against her ear:"Yes... As fast as you can"
She gives the woman all the information she needs and the woman is surprised to hear who called her, Lisa gives her the amount of flowers and hopes it gets here soon.
Lisa starts to cook after saying goodbye, she is filled with good energy and hums under her breath while cooking

Time passes as Michael is in the studio, busy recording and a song hits him as he thinks of Lisa and immediately writes it down and tapes his demo.

Michael packs up his things and walks into the hallway and shouts :"Babe are you done I'm hungry" he says, chuckling

She smiles while placing the plates and glasses on the table:"Yes! Hungry boy!"

Michael steps into the lounge, seeing more sunflowers then he can count, and is taken back by surprise:"Wow..babe you did this all for me?!!" He says grinning from ear to ear. Michael rushes to Lisa, hugging her tight

Lisa chuckles: "Oh gosh I didn't know you will get that surprised" and looks up at him, smiling:"It's just for you Michael.." she puts her hands around his neck and tilts her head to the side smiling, being content to see him like this.

Michael kisses Lisa passionately:"Thank you so much love, I really appreciate you"

She smiles, feeling proud of what she did and kisses him:"I love you Michael and I just want you to be happy everyday.." she holds him by his cheeks:"and because you are my special man, who is hungry, am I right?" She giggles and let's go of him and points at the full table.

Michael turns to his side and looks at the feast in front of him:"Babe your spoiling me too much, but thank you" pecking her lips and sits down, starting to eat

She sits besides him as always:"You are working very hard everyday, so you need someone who will spoil you from time to time" and starts to eat

Michael smiles, drinking his orange juice:"I love your cooking babe"

Lisa smiles bright, feeling completely happy:"I'm trying to please you, so, later I can listen to your new songs, did you write something?"

Michael smiles, looking at her: "It's a work in progress, love, but soon you will be able to hear it"

She smiles back: "Amazing to hear that" and goes back to eating.

After Lisa and Michael have finished eating, they head outside to the rides, they can't do any crazy rides yet, cause of Michael's recovering leg. Michael grins at Lisa while they walk down the path to the rides

Lisa giggles: "I can't believe that this flower makes you smile all the time, I think I will do it more often"

Michael giggles:"Yeah I love them" Michael takes Lisa's hand as they get into the Ferris Wheel, Lisa gets in, smiling at him

The worker starts up the Ferris Wheel and as they reach the top, they both look over Neverland

She puts her head on his shoulder, looking at Neverland, while holding his hand and massaging it slowly:"Wow it's beautiful"

Michael brings Lisa's head up and kisses her deeply:"Thank you for everything you have done today"

She kisses him back, losing herself in the kiss and looks at him deep in the eyes and smiles gently: "I want to show you how special you are to me and how much I'm lost in loving you and to give you everything in return about how I feel about you. So I just want to show you, how safe I feel with you and how happy you make me feel also how complete I feel with you."

Michael grins at Lisa stroking her hair:"I love you so much Lisa, when I thought I was gonna lose you, I lost it, I would do anything to keep you safe and let nobody hurt you ever again. You are my world. I'm crazy for you"

Lisa smiles: "Some day we won't have just each other...to keep safe." she says quietly

Michael smiles:"Yes baby and I'll do everything to keep you and our family safe one day" and kisses her cheek

After Michael and Lisa go on a few more rides and talk about everything, they head back to the house and enter the library, putting the fire on

Lisa sits in the chair looking at him putting the fire on and can't stop smiling all the time

Michael sits down and asks nervously:"Do you want anything to drink?"

She slightly smiles at him: "No, I'm good Michael"

Michael smiles at her and suddenly gets down on one knee, pulling out a ring:"I've been wanting to ask this for a while, you want?"

Lisa smiles widely:"Michael! of course I want!" She kneels down with him and kisses him hard and they both fall on to the floor and she is above him: "I would be stupid to say no.."

Michael kisses her:"Oh goodness, thank you!" holding her tightly, looking into her beautiful, green eyes

Lisa smiles again and kisses him:"I love you Michael.."

Michael grins at her:"I love you more, my fiance"

Thanks for reading!
Please tell us what you think❤️
Comment and vote💕