Chapter 25:"Uncertainty"

Lisa opens her eyes slowly as bright light shines directly into her eyes, she takes a moment to adjust to the light and looks around. She sees Michael in a chair, sleeping and tries to sit up, whispering his name.

Michael wakes up immediately and rushes to her side, holding her hand, his other hand rubbing her tummy, protectively:"Hey baby, how you feeling?"

She smiles slightly at him and looks down at his hand: "So you know.."

Michael grins:"Yes love, I found out at the hotel and the doctors had to run tests. The baby is fine"

Lisa sighs from relief and kisses his whole face and tries to hug him: "You don't know how scared I was there."

Michael holds her tight, being gentle:"I'm so happy you're in my arms again" and stops himself from crying:"After you passed out, the police arrested them. You're safe now baby. I was so concerned about losing you". He kisses her cheek, rubbing her forehead

She looks at him, kissing him on the lips and speaks queitly: "You will need to try harder to get rid of me, honey "

Michael chuckles, holding back tears:"I would do anything to keep you safe"

They hear a knock on the door and Janet walks in:"Hey Lisa and Applehead how you guys doing?" and gives a sympathetic smile

Michael smiles at her:"Hey Dunk, the doctors checked on me, I'm fine. Lisa has to stay a while for observation"

Lisa looks at Michael seeing the tears in his eyes and takes his hand tightly and looks at Janet:"I'm quite alright..I mean, if I can even say that." and giggles

Janet sighs:"Well that's understandable you've been through a lot in a short time. I'm glad they have been locked up and you are out harms way.
Anyway I'm gonna go get y'all some lunch, see you in a bit"

Lisa says a short alright and Michael chuckles:"Thank you again Dunk for always having our backs" and Janet smiles and walks out

Lisa lies back down, because she starts to feel dizzy: "You know..I wanted to tell you about the baby, after going to the doctor, I wanted to make it more special than it was, you know, to have the USG picture and give it to you and suprise you.."

Michael sighs, holding her belly and looks at it:"Baby it's alright, I'm just glad both you and our child are safe and with me" and kisses her on the lips, stroking her hair

The doctor comes in and explains the situation and tells Lisa everything is okay, she just needs rest now and to eat a bit more to sustain the baby

**One month later**

Lisa is doing better and Michael has been very protective over her, caring for her every need.

They sit at Neverland, Lisa is still on the edge, of course, Michael is by her side, on his laptop.

Lisa walks to the kitchen and takes out chocolate cake, cutting a slice of it and walks to the living room, getting a  look from Michael: "What?"

Michael stands up:"Did you check the ingredients?"

She puts the plate on the table and sits on the couch: "Are you serious now? "

Michael walks into the kitchen:"I'm just checking to see if it has caffeine or not" and questions the chef

She chuckles:"I'm not 10 Michael but go ahead and check"

Michael stops talking to the chef and sits down, handing the cake to her:"What baby, I'm just making sure our little one is safe"

She rolls her eyes at his over protectiveness and starts to eat as pieces of cake falls on his pants