42. Kidnapped?!

Aiden's P.O.V

"I don't get you!" Noah exclaimed as he planted his butt on the seat beside me on the couch.

"What is it asshole?" I grumbled, surfing through the channels on the T.V. Suddenly the remote was snatched from my hand as I glared at Noah. 

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed as he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"You tell me that! Why did you react like that in the college? She behaved like a normal person only! What would you have done if you were in her place?" Noah huffed at me as I tore my gaze away from him, holding my emotions in. 

"I don't wanna talk about it Noah." I said blankly as Noah shook his head at me in disapproval. 

"No, we are doing this right now. How would you react if it was you there and Olivia had supposedly broken your trust?" He questioned. 

"I would have heard her out first if I would have been there. I understand she was devastated but that doesn't give her the right to accuse me like that. You both didn't even give me a chance." I stated blankly. 

"Dude, she got a text from your number, you had jokingly said you would take your diary and you even had broken in her locker before! Any person in there sane minds would have suspected you first! Jake had planned this stuff with them, they knew his words would get Olivia! She is not the one to blame here!" Noah exclaimed incredulously.

"I know her Noah! If she really thought of me as her friend or shit, she would have at least approached me when all this happened, not blame me at once! She just didn't ever consider me someone like that! My feelings for her had clouded my brain! I now feel like that diary might not even mean that much! It was just a way for her to break free from me. I was so stupid to believe she liked me too, that day in the park. She was drunk, she was obviously speaking nonsense! Amelia just gave her a chance to break free from me. She just had to act so devastated about all of it and voila! Everyone believes her and I am the bad guy!" I spat angrily. 

Noah's eyes blazed with anger as he suddenly held my collar as he tugged on it and made me stand forcefully. He hissed angrily, "Listen up Aiden! I don't understand what has gotten in that mind of yours about her but it is all shit! Olivia is like a little sister to me while you are my twin brother. I have seen both of you but don't you dare say all this stuff about her! That diary meant way too much to her! You seem to have her all figured out, don't you? Well do you know, she had a panic attack about it Aiden, a freaking panic attack! I had to see her like that, it broke me Aiden! After that, she only receives pain, why?! You leave her instantly on hearing about your problem! Did you even turn back once to see how hurt she was?! It's actually a wonder she didn't burst into tears till now, it's really strong of her to be like this after dealing with assholes like you!"

We both were breathing heavily as he finished, but guilt had hit me like a crashing wave as I asked in a low voice, "Olivia... sh-she had a panic attack?" Noah scoffed as he left my collar and sat down again. 

"I need some fresh air, I will be back in a few hours." Noah said as he grabbed his phone and stood up. He walked towards the door as I whispered, "I am sorry, I am really sorry man. I was being fucking selfish here. I didn't mean all that stuff I said. On hearing you I realize what a crappy friend I had been; both to you and Olivia. I want things to go back to normal, but before that I need you to know that I am fucking sorry about all of this."

Noah turned back to give me a small hug as he said, "I know Aiden. You don't need to apologize to me, there is someone else you owe this one actually. Just give yourselves some time to think about it, okay?"

Saying this, he disappeared behind the door as I sat down on the couch, reflecting all the incidents which just happened with me.

...

A day had passed by after all that talk with Noah and I had still not figured out how to mend things with Olivia. I thought of multiple scenarios but in most of them I chickened out. 

The college had some whitewashing going on so the day was off for us today. I was sprawled across the sofa during this early afternoon. Noah had gone out on a date with Sienna while I wasted my time inside the house.

I was scrolling through my phone mindlessly whereas my mind was wandering somewhere completely else. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that at first I didn't even hear the doorbell ring. 

"Hello! Is anybody home?" I heard a voice from outside and heavy knocks as I broke out of the trance. I scrambled on my feet and hurried towards the door as I quickly opened it up.

A guy around my age, maybe two to three years older stood at the door. He wore some stupid delivery costume with lightening streaks all over it and he wore a big wide smile on his face. 

"Mr. Blake?" He asked as I nodded slowly. He broke out into a grin as he pointed a finger in front of me, silently asking for a minute. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket as he looked up at me and said in a super speed, "I am really sorry bro!" 

Before I could understand what was going on, he held me by the neck as he pushed the handkerchief on my nose and mouth. My eyes widened as I thrashed against him but he held on me tightly. I brought up my leg as I stomped on his leg as his grip wavered a little. He mumbled a few gibberish words as I felt my mind go dizzy. Soon my body went limp and it felt like somebody sucked out all of my energy from my body. I felt my eyes close as all went dark around me.

I groaned lightly as the harsh sunlight penetrated through my eyes. I scanned my surroundings as I felt a cushioned wall at my side. I looked clearly as I made out the interiors of a car. 

Oh I was dead asleep in a car...

WHY THE FUCK WAS I SLEEPING IN A CAR?!

I jolted back as quick as lightening as I felt the sharp stab of pain in my head. I winced at the pain as I stared out. We were somewhere in away from New York since the direction boards mentioned some places I don't think are in New York.

"You up Sleeping Beauty or do I actually have to call the Prince Charming for you?" I heard the mocking voice which caused my eyes to bulge out my sockets.

"OLIVIA?!" I  exclaimed as she rolled her eyes at me.

Hey guys! Wassup???
Noah to rescue to kick some sense in Aiden as always!

Olivia seems like a psycho right now, doesn't she?
What do you think her plan is???

Well, all the best Aiden :)

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...