18. A Goodbye... and a Hello!

Aiden's P.O.V

The rest of the day went by quite interesting for me. Finally I got something to irritate Noah with; Sienna. 

It gave me a distraction from my life, my thoughts which again and again ran back to Olivia. 

Fuck, get a grip man! I am literally swooning like a high school girl!

As I drove back, I noticed Olivia's car was still not there. She hadn't returned. Where did she go anyway?

I called her again, but it always went to voicemail saying, "Hey! It's Olivia! If I am not picking up it is either because I don't wanna talk to you, or I am busy with something more important! According to that, leave a message!"

I snorted as I heard that. It had to be the weirdest kind of voicemail, but that is her. She doesn't give a fuck about what people might say, she just cares about what she thinks about herself. She was unique...

"Stop thinking about her!" Noah's voice brought me back to reality as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why? You out of thoughts for Sienna?" I smirked.

"Yeah actually- WAIT WHAT?! Shut the fuck up man!" Noah exclaimed as I laughed loudly. Man, he was hilarious like this!

So, did I also behave like this about Olivia? Ugh that's creepy!

As we entered the house, we were greeted by a quite frantic looking Austin as he ran here and there, stuffing things in his suitcase. 

As he saw us, he sighed wearily as he pushed his phone in my hand as he mouthed me "Talk"

I looked at the screen as I saw my mom on it. It was a video call. Noah and I peered in as she grinned on seeing us and exclaimed, "Oh! Well hello Noah! How are you handing up! All fine? How is college? You studying, wait of course not! You two never study! Anyways, are you having your food properly?" She rambled on.

"Well hello mom! Remember your real son?" I rolled my eyes at her.

She just grinned as she said, "Why? Are you jealous Aiden baby? Noah at least texts me and asks about me, you, my real son don't even do that! So of course I am asking him!"

I glared at him as he snickered. "Fine! How are you mom?" I asked sweetly.

"Ehh fine! Missing my baby but glad that I won't have to pick up those calls from schools saying my sons are getting suspended! Ugh those days were really embarrassing!-"

"MOM!" I cut her short. My mom is really sweet and bubbly, but she talks A. LOT. 

"Yeah yeah sorry! I am just excited to see my boys again! I am not used to them not barging in and shouting for food. Even if it was really annoying, I miss it now." She smiled sadly as she rubbed her eyes a little.

"Mom! Come on! I just went for college! I will be back! Please don't cry, I don't like it!" I and Noah pouted. She laughed as she shook her head.

"Anyways, I called to say that Austin has a compulsory event he has to attend. He will have to stay there for about two months or something. You boys have to stay alone here till that time! Is it fine with you?" She asked.

"Mom! We are not kids! We are 20 years old for crying out loud! We can handle ourselves!" Noah sighed. 

His parents are like my parents and mine are like his, so we normally tend to call them as mom and dad only.

"Fine! But when he returns, I don't want a call saying that you need money to bail you two out of jail because I am not going to pay for it!" She warned.