15. Revealing Memories!

Olivia's P.O.V

"It's fine Aiden! It was a stupid joke!" I shook my head at him. 

"Joke? Yeah right! Don't you know Amelia well Olivia? That. Bitch. Is. Crazy. Ass. Fuck." He pronounced each word slowly and clearly as I snorted at his expression. 

His lips twitched as he fought back a smile. 

"Why what happened?" Noah asked as he sat on the bed, propping his head on his hands.

"Let's just say, I had to PUSH her off myself! She found that message so directing that she barged in my room as she literally pushed me on the bed as she straddled me! I had to fucking push her off me and throw her out the house! I don't know how I am going to do the project with her now but I. Am. Not. Bringing. Her. Here. EVER!" Aiden babbled along. 

"But what is the problem? Aren't you the player ?" I asked, emphasizing on the word player.

His eyes wandered in mine, seeming to search for something but he suddenly looked away as he said, "Yeah I am. But I have got better standards!"

"Okay now!" Noah suddenly spoke out, grinning at both of us. God knows what is going through his head!

"What?" Aiden asked, looking annoyed.

"Get out. I don't know about you but I have got quite a partner and I would like to complete my work! So get out and let us study!" Noah said, smiling sweetly. 

"Being a nerdy ass?" Aiden mocked. 

"At least I can get myself an ass!" Noah shot back. I cleared my throat causing them to look at me at the same time. 

"Complete your boy talk later!" I announced, averting their gaze. 

They both grinned at me as Noah said, "Sorry Olives, we just get in the drift!"

Noah pulled out his laptop as Aiden just propped himself on the bed. I shot him a look as he shrugged and said, "You guys go on! I am just in my best friend's room. I won't disturb ya!"

Noah straightened up as he cleared his throat and began, "So Olives, where did you spend the major part of your life?"

"I spent it here in New York." I answered calmly.

"What about you Noah?" I asked, now being my turn.

"I am from Canada and I am here for college." He answered.

"So, what do you like best about this place?" Noah asked. 

"The feel of it. New York is a really beautiful place and I love everything about it! Now you!" I smiled. 

"I love Canada for it's nature bounty!" Noah grinned as he looked at Aiden. He smiled at us. I could see that they both held dear memories with it, something which is beautiful because they both cherished it.

"So anything you despise about the place?" Noah asked raising his eyebrows. 

"Way too many people!" I shuddered as they both chuckled.

"I don't really despise anything about Canada. It is home." The simplicity of his words made me smile. He loved his home.

"Finally, if you were ever given a chance, where would you prefer to live other than your place?" Noah asked finally.

Without thinking twice I replied, "France. I would love to live in France!"

"Hmm nice choice Olives! I... Maybe in Australia. That would be fine!" Noah grinned as I wrote it down.

"Rest can be the details about the place I guess. That can be collected later and shared. I can give it to you by next week." I said as I closed my notebook.