60. Pre Birthday Surprises!

A/N: Cameron Diaz as Carol Banks :)

Aiden's P.O.V

The look on Arianna's face can be described in only one word.

Priceless.

"And you must be Aiden! And you Noah!" She smiled at the two of while Noah just waved awkwardly as I had press my lips together to stop myself from laughing.

"And you have to be Carol Banks! I believe Rosa has told you about the plan?" I grinned at her as we shook hands.

"Who is she?" Noah asked incredulously.

"How do you know her exactly?" Arianna questioned at exactly the same time as both of them narrowed their eyes at each other.

"I asked first." Noah huffed at her, crossing his arms.

"I asked second. And?"

"Oh come on! I am his best friend!"

"And I am his girlfriend! And also in mafia."

"Are you seriously threatening me now?"

"Is it working?"

"...Yeah. But this is so wrong! Anyways I know you won't do it!"

"You sure I won't?"

"Of course! You won't go to such great lengths!"

"Oh yeah? Then try me bitch!"

"Also ladies first! So move on testosterones!"

"But still, you have heard the saying, uhm, gays before baes!" 

An awkward silence spread around for two seconds.

"You are gay?" Arianna asked in a slow and steady voice.

"Bro I am not gay." I whispered in.

"SHUT UP!" Both of them screamed at once at me as I backed away immediately.

"No I am not! I just didn't want to call you a hoe." Noah whispered the last part as his cheeks flushed pink a little.

"And why were you even going to call me hoe?"

"Because the saying is bros before hoes and you are practically my sister only so I am not calling you hoe." He said in a hushed tone, his face and ears now bright red like a tomato.

"Well um, that was really cute and thanks but still I wanna know first!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NOO!"

"YESS!"

"NOOO-" 

"Okay I have a deal! What about we both tell you together huh?" Carol offered as they both shared a look at each other before nodding at us.

"To begin with, I am Carol Banks. I am the head of the French headquarters and an old friend of Arianna's parents. So, Rosa and I wanted to do something special for you this birthday since you deserved one after all these years. Then she told me you had scored yourself a boyfriend, I still don't understand how-"

"Hey!" Arianna protested but was subtly ignored as she continued.

"-Anyways, I got a call saying he wanted to surprise you with a gift and stuff so he asked for my help to take you back at all the places where you childhood was connected to. Personally, I thought it was really cute so I was like sure come on! We planned to keep it a secret for the sake of your safety as well as this!" She finished as Noah stared at me with admiration and pride as if screaming, "Take notes you wimps! I am the one who taught this bitch the moves!"