73. The Key To All

Aiden's P.O.V

13 hours.

It had been 13 hours since Arianna disappeared and we have got not one single clue about where she was. 

We tried literally everything; from drones scanning everything to tracking her vehicle. None of them gave a single lead as the heaviness inside my chest just kept on increasing. We didn't even know if she was... alive.

"Even Theo's phone is unreachable." Oliver hissed as he slammed his phone against the wall as nobody even flinched. 

"Do you think Black Streets got to him somehow?" Rosa asked fearfully as James raked his fingers through his hair again and again.

"I don't wanna say this but it isn't completely impossible." James sighed as Rosa dropped her head in her hands, her whole body trembling as if she was crying. James just pulled her closer to himself as he wrapped his arm around her, keeping her safe as she continued to cry in his chest.

"What about the suppliers at the area? Didn't they see anything?" I asked Oliver as he sat down beside me as Noah was sitting on my other side.

"They said he never came only. They had been waiting since morning." He said in a low tone as he slumped his shoulders.

"He didn't even reach there?" Noah asked lowly as Oliver nodded at him.

"Didn't Theo take a car from your compound lot only?" Noah asked again as Oliver looked up a little.

"He did. Where are you getting to with this?" Oliver asked as Noah and I exchanged glances as I raised my eyebrows. 

"If he was caught before he reached there, then his car would be abandoned in somewhere middle only. The car must have GPS installed in it so we can track his car-" I started, connecting the dots.

"-and wherever it was dropped we can find some sort of CCTV around. I mean we live in the 21st century, there has to be at least one camera. You can check that footage and find who took Theo!" Noah completed for me as Oliver's eyes gleamed at us.

"That's a fucking great idea! James we can do that! You can track from here while I can take some people with me to the location and find out what exactly happened!" He exclaimed as James nodded, getting up.

"Come on then let's go!" I said as Noah and I got up when suddenly Rosa stood right in front of us with hand raised.

"No."

"No?" I asked as she stared back at me firmly.

"You two are not going. You both are going back home and staying there." She said in a hard tone as I widened my eyes.

"Rosa what do you-" James started but stopped as she turned to look back at him.

"Arianna went alone to protect us, to protect them. We are just breaking the single thing she wished to do. Think about it James, if Arianna is in their capture then they might try to plan an attack on us using her as a leverage or even if they go with us then they can use them as a bait for Arianna to make her do anything according to their will and you know she will do it without thinking twice! We need to get them safe and away James, please." Rosa pleaded as she turned around to look at both of us.

"I know Aiden you are ready to give up your life for her but she wouldn't be able to live with it, none of us would. You need to understand, in this war it is best for you to go. Then only are there chances of Arianna coming back because you and I both know Stephen is going to use you as a leverage against Arianna like they did with Noah. You need to go back home. This all will end by tomorrow morning and all this will cease to exist. You need to get away." She said as tears formed in her eyes again while I felt the burning feeling rise in my throat.