32. Parties are Fun... Not!

Olivia's P.O.V

If someone told me like one and a half month ago that I would go to a party with the college hotshot player as his date and even be tight friends with him and his dear BFF, I would have laughed like a maniac on their faces.

Also if someone told me that the Aiden Blake is actually a normal hot guy whom you would like and prefer being around beyond his cocky behavior and overflowing ego, I would get that person a mental checkup.

Oh boy, I have never been so wrong!

But he was right that day at the ice cream treat. People judged him, nobody knew him. I have been with him for long and I have never seen him hit on girls like that. Of course he flirted a little, but he was never the one to lead them on.

He was a true gentleman to all, a person I had been missing in my life.

But how can I be sure he is the one who can fill the void in my life?

"What is it?" I heard Aiden's voice as I hummed in response. 

"What you thinking so intently?" He grinned while keeping his eyes on the road. 

"How do you know I am not spacing out and thinking something?" I lifted my eyebrows in amusement.

"When you think something seriously, you tend to rub your thumbs together!" He pointed towards my hands as I noticed I was actually doing that. I quickly dropped my hands as he shrugged at me.

Even I did not know about this, how did he notice? Laura had once told me I had some tell signs but you had to pay close attention, really close attention to get them right. 

She only picked out one, where I blinked twice when I saw someone familiar.

"How did you notice?"

"Well you are not an entirely a closed book you know?" He teased.

"But still, it takes close attention so should I think that you keep staring at me?" I teased as I crossed my arms. 

We stood at a short signal as I felt Aiden place his hand on my face as he turned me towards him. I expected a playful look but I was met with his grey eyes blazing with intensity.

"Well the question here is princess, how can someone not stare at someone like you?" He replied huskily causing me to gulp. 

He winked at me as the signal opened and he drove off. The atmosphere had gotten a bit tense even if I tried to avoid it.

"By the way I think I should have carried more water." Aiden said suddenly seriously.

"Wha-" I spoke out as he stared at me and said dead in the eye, "Because I am sitting with a hot fire today!"

I laughed at his pathetic attempt at flirting. His lips twitched a little as I realized he did this on purpose to lighten up things. 

As we parked, I couldn't help but feel a bit anxious. Aiden stepped out and moved towards my door, opening it for me. 

I realized I had my butt frozen on the seat. Aiden furrowed his eyebrows as he crouched in front of me, concern evident on his face, "What's wrong princess?"

"I have never been to a party before Aiden. I feel... anxious." I whispered.

 Aiden smiled as he shook his head. He slipped my hands in his as he rubbed his fingers over them reassuringly while he said quietly, "Princess, it will be great! I understand your fear. I can't say it will be the best day of your life because it might not be. There are some introverts, drunk bitches, desperate sluts, wannabes, horny bastards and all kinds of people in there. But you need to live, this all is a part of life. You are 19 for heaven's sake! You didn't get to enjoy your childhood, so you might enjoy now! You never know, this day might create a huge change in your life which you will miss if you don't go in there today. I am here for you princess, I always am. Let's go and burn off those bitches with my smoking hot date!"

I stopped breathing for a second as he finished. I never knew his words had such depth ever. He was absolutely right. I took a deep breath as I smiled confidently as Aiden grinned at me. We both intertwined our hand as we walked in confidently. It was a different territory for me but I felt safe because of a certain someone. 

As I entered, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as they twirled me around. I squealed as I landed down to face a grinning Noah. He stared at me top to bottom, his eyes shining with excitement. 

"My smoking hot Olives! What happened to the tomboy? My little baby BFF grew up so fast!" He sniffled while Aiden shook his head, glaring at him. Sienna appeared from behind as she grinned at us.

"Olives! You look so sexy!" She exclaimed as Noah turned towards her and grinned widely, "Siennaaa! I- I forgot what I was about to say!" He chuckled as he hauled himself on her.

"Sorry he is-" Sienna started. "-Drunk." Aiden and I completed for her as she nodded wearily and walked away with him. 

"Stupid bastard. He is making his sweetheart carry his drunk self. I pity her!" Aiden chuckled as I smacked his arm and pulled him inside.

We spent some time together, just talking and laughing. Suddenly a guy came and called Aiden. He turned towards me, maybe not wanting to leave me alone. He didn't need to spoil his time with me, he was not my babysitter.

I waved my hand at him as he mouthed, "I will be back!" I flashed a thumbs up as he grinned and trudged away.

I walked to the kitchen to grab some snacks. I noticed a few familiar faces while many were unknown. I noticed some drinks kept along with soft drinks. I didn't plan to go drunk and act like Noah. I just grabbed some soda and chips.

"Who knew this all was hidden underneath those sweatshirts and jeans!" I heard a voice from behind as I twirled around to face tutor love- Marcus. His eyes were bloodshot and his steps were swaying. He was really drunk.

"Hey Marcus! Great party." I smiled as I tried to get a bit away from the stench of alcohol from his mouth. He held my wrist as he pulled me close. 

I snatched my hand away immediately as his eyes went cold, "You here with Blake?" I ignored him as he humorlessly chuckled. 

"You chose that player?" He taunted as I scoffed, "You don't know him?"

"You do?" He challenged. I said nothing. He shook his head as he pulled me out and pointed to a corner. Aiden was standing and laughing with the popular while the girls surrounded him like bees. Many were sticking to him as they passed him seductive stares as he remained unfazed by them.

I felt a knot in my stomach as I looked at the scene. He might be a great friend but he and I were way too different. I couldn't expect him to leave his style of life for me, a nobody. I am not that selfish.

But seeing him so comfortable with the girls drooling over him, it brought a surge of anger in me. But I realized that I felt one more thing more strongly than rage against those drooling bees. 

Jealousy.

Hey guys! Wassup???

Hope you liked this chapter! Things seemed to smoothen down between them, don't you think?

Btw I need an Aiden in my life! How is he so perfect? Even his speech made me fangirl about him harder <3 <3 <3

Olivia seems to be catching up! Guess who decides to face there feelings??? NOBODY!

Who agrees Marcus is kinda being a douchebag???

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...