34. The Morning Later!

Olivia's P.O.V

I peeled my eyelids open but closed it again as it hit with the warm sunlight. My bed in my room had like the worst position, directing the sunlight right on my eyes like lasers.

Like it is not Star Wars for heaven's sake!

But today surprisingly I was relishing the soft rays. They were not directed towards my eyes and I was engulfed in a relishing warmth making me snuggle into it even more.

The source of warmth pulled me even closer as I was engulfed in the strong scent of vanilla, the strong ones like Aiden uses which I have a weird liking for.

Wait a fucking second...

Why does my bed smell like him?! 

And from where is the fucking warmth coming from?!?!

I shot my eyes open as I looked around. This was so not my bedroom!

I looked around to face the familiar walls of Noah's room, just a few differences like my room was visible from the window.

So...

I was in Aiden's room! Oh fuck!

I turned around to face a sleeping Aiden. My eyes trailed down to his chest, naked chest. 

He had like the perfect six pack body which stood out perfectly on his chiseled torso. His face had like no flaws. How is that even possible? 

Someone took their time while making him with his sharp nose, sharp jawline and his thin pink lips. Did he use lip balm or something? How are they so perfect, not chapped at all?

Then I noticed our scrutinizing position. His arm was draped all over me as I had my palm on his chest. Our legs were tangled at the ends while our faces were not even an inch apart. 

"Hope the staring is worthy of your fantasies!" I heard the husky morning voice of Aiden. How the fuck was that sounding so sexy?

"Aiden?" I croaked. 

"What is it princess?" He opened his eyes slowly as I felt the heating gaze of his bright grey eyes. 

"Are you awake?" I asked slowly.

"Seems like it." He smirked, his eyes staring in mine.

I got a bit near to him as he raised an eyebrow. I smirked as I placed my arms on his chest firmly. I brushed my lips at his earlobe as he stiffened visibly.

"Then get the fuck off me." I whispered and before he could understand, I gave him a hard push causing him to fall down on the ground with a dull thud.

He grumbled some profanities as I burst out laughing causing his scowl to deepen. 

Suddenly his eyes gazed down as he smirked at me, crossing his arms. I followed his gaze as I realized what was wrong. Within all this, I didn't realize when my scandalous dress had rode up to the end, revealing my legs to him completely. 

I shrieked as I pulled the dress down and pulled up the covers, covering myself till my neck causing him to laugh this time. 

"Eyes up here Blake!" I scowled as he smirked, "But the view is so better over here!"

"Shut up perv." I grumbled as he chuckled. I tried to reach out to him to strangle him but I was hit with the worst headache. I winced in pain as I backed down at once. 

"Hangover headache?" Aiden asked, his face masking concern. 

"Like a whole fucking truck carrying thousand tons of steel was dropped on my head from the top of the Eiffel Tower!" I grumbled, clutching my head in my hands to stop the pain.