30. Full-On Preparations!

Aiden's P.O.V

Who likes waking up all suffocated?

Nobody, exactly my point.

I tried to flutter my eyes open as I gasped loudly, but the the pillow was pushed further in my face. I struggled from under as I kicked the person suffocating me. Instantly, I was released as I scowled at a wincing Noah. 

"Good morning to you Noah!" I smirked as he glared at me, still grabbing his thigh where I suppose I kicked him. 

"I knew helping you was a mistake you bastard!" He grumbled as he rolled over my bed. 

"What is it anyways?" I asked him as he continued to text on his phone. He totally ignored me. 

I sighed as I snatched his phone from his hands causing him to exclaim angrily as I checked the receiver. 

Sienna. Should have known.

"Don't read my text you motherfucker!" He growled as he struggled to get his phone back. Now I respected his privacy but no fun telling him that!

"First tell me the plan!" I laughed as he squirmed to get his phone back when he finally gave away as he sighed, his eyes shining with excitement.

"We are going shopping bitch!" He exclaimed throwing me off the bed. Literally.

"But why?!" I exclaimed from down as he peeped down smirking, "Because tomorrow is the party and we need something great for our chicks!"

Leave it to my fashionista cupid friend to plan that part out. 

 "Uhh okay?" I said as he jumped down and pushed me inside the bathroom as he threw a towel on my face saying, "Now get ready because we leave now!"

"Wait my breakfast! I am hungry!" I said from inside. 

"Take away!" He shouted from outside as I smiled. He knew me so well!

I took a quick shower as I stepped out with the towel wrapped around my hips. I was ruffling through my closet as I suddenly heard a little scream causing me to turn my head at an instant.

I was faced with a red faced Olivia as she stared at me with wide eyes for a second, after pulling together the curtains forcefully. 

I laughed as I realized what just happened. I quickly grabbed my red top and put on my jeans as I picked my phone to text her. 

Me: Couldn't bear with the flashing hotness I suppose princess? ;)

Princess: You wish! But I seriously hoped you would understand the purpose of a curtain Mr. Smartass!

Me: Oh I do! I just didn't realize that I had a neighbor stalking me and gawking over my perfect body ;)

Princess: Does it hurt???

Me: Whaaa-

Princess: To carry such an ego filled huge head of yours on those poor shoulders?

Me: ... that hurt princess :(

Me: U there???

Me: Aww u ignoring me :(

Me: Fine I think I have to spam you then with these pick lines only... Now this can only bring you back!

Me: Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Me: Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?

Me:  You don't need keys to drive me crazy.