69. Traitor, traitor

Arianna's P.O.V

"So, where were we?"

"What is your plan here Sienna? Stand in the middle of nowhere till what? Until you get the guts to either fight me person to person or threaten me with Aiden and Noah like a fucking coward until I beg at your knees?" I hissed through gritted teeth as she grinned at me.

"You know the second option doesn't sound so bad! Why don't you try doing that?" She mocked me as she lightly glided the blade against Aiden's throat as I watched transfixed.

She pressed the blade a little tighter against his throat, just enough to make him clench his eyes shut as he gritted his teeth.

"Sienna stop!" Noah cried out as both of our eyes flew towards him.

"Don't do that to Aiden! Take me instead. It's the same thing isn't it? Him or me, you know you would get the same leverage! Leave him and take me." He exclaimed angrily as she stared at him coldly, not saying a word.

"Shut the fuck up Noah and stand there!" Aiden hissed at him as Noah turned his heated gaze towards him.

"No you shut the fuck up Aiden. I am not letting you die if I have a say in it. Sienna you know my word means something. Or maybe you don't, I don't know. But leave Aiden please." He whispered the last part as his voice broke a little.

"Aiden is fine Noah but thanks for the offer. See Aiden, you got a really loyal best friend." She smiled sadistically as I tried to look around for any sorts of distraction.

"Why not me? You don't care about me anyways! Like you seriously manipulated me to get to Arianna. I never really meant anything, you were acting the whole time! So why not just end it Sienna?!" Noah broke out as his eyes watered up. Sienna stood there with her mouth gaped open for a second.

"Noah don't do anything idiotic! It won't help the situation anymore! Just stand there!" Aiden warned him as Sienna broke out of her trance.

"Shut the fuck up both of you! You two can have you loyalty test done somewhere else!" Sienna shrieked out as both of them stopped but kept glaring at each other.

"So are you just going to stand here? Press the knife against me till what? Till Arianna surrenders? What the fuck is your plan here Sienna?" Aiden seethed as her eyes flew sideways frantically.

My eyes widened a little as I realized. She actually didn't. She had no idea what to do. She was just delaying until she reaches a proper solution.

"You have no plan, do you?" I whispered as she looked up at me, saying nothing.

"You don't. You know you can't kill me. I am worth more alive than dead. You are not trained for this. You don't know whether to take me or not."

"Oh please! What are you trying to do, play at my subconscious? Try to get in my head? It only works in movies you know! If I want I can kill Noah and Aiden right here and take you with me. I am just savoring the moment." She lowly chuckled as a smirk spread over my face causing her laugh to falter a little.

"No you are not. You know if you kill Aiden, I will shoot you here only before you reach Noah. If you even manage to reach Noah and kill him then too you lose all the leverage you have on me and I still would be able to fight you off and there is a 50/50 chance that you lose.
Black Streets won't be happy knowing that you had me right in your hand and yet you let me slip away.
You cannot even kill me so the battle between us would be pointless because either I will kill you or you will kill me and that can't happen.
You still don't have access to your drive, all the crimes and data Stephen had stored. I have them and you need me to have them back. You are deep in trouble Sienna, I can see it clearly."