70. Goodbye.

Arianna's P.O.V

We finally pulled up to our headquarters as I dragged Sienna out of the car. She winced a little as I saw Noah flinch a little. He looked at me for a second and then back at Sienna before tearing his eyes away as he stormed inside the house without saying another word.

I looked at Aiden as he slowly nodded at me and ran back behind Noah. I sighed loudly as my hand tightened a little around Sienna's arm as I continued to drag her inside.

"Hope you enjoyed playing with his heart Sienna. Playing on weaknesses, that is what you all do the best anyways." I humorlessly chuckled at her.

"He was not the part of the plan." She whispered as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What is that supposed to mean-" I broke off when I heard some loud voices together as they moved closer to me.

"I don't care we have no location or how late it is. Find Arianna or I will fucking shoot each one of you right between your eyes." I heard Theo's voice ring through the corridor.

"We have tracked the plates of Sienna's car and hopefully that's the one. Spread out everywhere and don't bother to return if you don't find her. Don't step inside without her if you care even a bit for your life." I heard Oliver seethe as I quickly walked inside.

"Now go what are you staring at me for we don't have much time-" Theo broke away as the gun he was holding in his hand fell down on the floor and made a loud clattering sound and his mouth lied gaped open.

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows at the sound as he too turned around like Theo to finally face me.

"Arianna!" Theo and Oliver exclaimed together as they rushed towards me. Without even caring about Sienna beside me or anything, they swiftly pushed her away and hugged me tightly. 

This time I did not laugh at their worried expressions or their clinginess. Neither did I complain about them bursting my personal bubble or push them away or anything. I just pulled them closer as even I wrapped my hands around them two, holding them closer.

I could feel the tension bunched up in their body slowly melt away as  a thought struck inside my head. I wasn't the only one worried about someone else's life except mine. If anything happened in my life, I at least know I have two guys behind me who will do absolutely anything for me in this world.

Suddenly I remembered about Sienna as I broke away and looked around just to find a person already holding her tightly with one arm wrapped tightly against her arm while the other held a gun just in case. 

But Sienna did absolutely nothing. She just stood there with her head lowered. 

"Oh my god Arianna! You fucking scared me so bad! If you ever do that again I will myself find you and drop you down this building only!" Oliver exclaimed angrily as a tiny smile broke out on my face.

"Call me too cause I would too like to help you out! Do you know how much we freaked out when we heard that phone call? I actually thought that you were-" Theo stopped right there as he clenched his fists tightly as threw a death glare towards Sienna.

Saying nothing he marched towards her. Before I could even realize what he was going to do, he wrapped his hand around her throat as he slammed her into the wall.

"You actually thought that someone like you can kill our leader? Typical Black Streets, always underestimating us." He let out a low, dark chuckle menacingly as his hand tightened against her throat. 

She flailed her legs, struggling in his hold as her face went visibly blue. Breaking out of my shocked state, I rushed towards the both of them as I pulled Theo back forcibly causing Sienna to fall down on the floor with a low thud as she took in a deep breath, staring at Theo with crazy eyes.