27. Is It The End?

A/N: Time to bring our main people back in the game ;)

Aiden's P.O.V

Well the plan at least worked. Doesn't matter if there were 99.9 percent chances of firing back. 

When Olivia first told me her plan, I wanted to laugh on her face. I got desperate chick flick movie vibes from her. 

Don't tell anyone, but the texts were the actual plan. Act on his jealousy and force him to blurt out. Olivia texted that it would be easier since she had just ruined their almost perfect make out session!

I had to buy a new sim to text her. I knew Noah would hack her phone to read the texts but I never imagined he would literally crash the chats only! What if it was actually someone? He took a stupid but major risk in this.

But who am I to speak? I freaking proposed to her with a flower in front of the whole fucking college!

It hurt like a bitch to avoid her like that. Whenever I looked at her, the only thought which spiraled in my mind as to how I should just grab her by the waist, hug her until she forgives me. Then I will confess my love for her and kiss her lips I have been dying to do so...

...

Yeah, so I have to avoid her. Guess the explanation was enough for the reason.

Anyways, at least Noah got the one he wanted! He may not accept it but he was so definitely falling hard for her!

Today he had locked himself in his room for the majority of the day. When I asked if he was depressed or taking drugs, he just said he was planning his revenge for me and Olivia. Him being so dedicated about it terrified me low key.

I sat at my balcony, getting bored. I sat leisurely on the chair outside as the cool wind blew threw my face. I didn't even realize when I fell asleep.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Someone screamed near my ear as my eyes jolted open as I fell down from the chair because of the sudden force. 

I winced as my head hit the floor as I heard the frantic talks of the person saying, "Oh my god! Aiden are you fine? Gosh I didn't realize you would fall on that big head of yours only! You fine? Can you hear me? What did I do?! UGH!" 

I grabbed the person by their arms to stop them from talking as they shut up immediately. I opened my eyes to see it was nobody else but a really flustered looking Olivia.

Wait a second, OLIVIA?! What is she doing here?!

She had crouched down at my level to see if I was fine or not, but now she was practically seated on my lap, just staring at me with wide eyes while I held her close to me tightly. 

I dropped my hands as she backed away in the speed of lightening. I suddenly remembered what she just did as I scowled at her. 

"Why did you do that?" I grumbled as she grinned sheepishly, "You were looking like a sleeping monkey and I actually did you a favor by waking you up! You would have caught a cold  out here like this. You don't get to blame me!"

"Well, normal people don't actually scream in the sleeping person's ears to wake them up!" I maintained my scowl even if I felt a warm feeling in my chest when I realized she was concerned about my health. 

"I am anything but normal, haven't you noticed that already?" She shrugged as I snickered but I quickly got back to my hard look.

"Gosh you are so grumpy! Fine I will just go!" She sighed suddenly as she got up and started to walk towards the balcony. 

I don't know what came over me, but I held her wrist as I pulled her back. She snapped her head towards me as she stared at my palm holding her wrist. I dropped it quickly as I spoke uncomfortably, "Well, you can stay here for sometime, like I won't really mind. Anyways, you just thought good for me, I guess. Whatever, umm you can stay a bit longer." 

I looked up as I saw a small smile tugging on her lips but she quickly covered it up as she noticed me see it. She sat down beside me on the ground only as we stared around in silence. 

"By the way, how the hell did you manage to come over till here from your balcony?" I asked out of the blue. 

"Well, I just grabbed that tree over there and jumped in." She said casually. 

"You did WHAT?! You know right that tree is not that strong! You could have fallen, you... you could have-" I stopped, not even wanting to say it. 

"I could have what Aiden? Died? No big deal! Everybody does, so I will also!" She smiled at me. 

"It is not a joke Olivia! Death is not a joke! You can just not talk about dying like that, there are way too many people who care that much about you, they obviously wouldn't want to see you... not with them!" I growled at her, not really understanding my sudden anger at the fact of her talking about her death so casually. 

"Why are you angry about it anyways? I don't surely mean so much to you that you would actually care about me." She replied in a deep and hoarse tone, possibly hiding something. 

I looked at her straight in her eyes as I held her hand to make her face me too. She gasped at the intensity with which I was staring at her. 

"You don't understand what you mean to me, you never will. I don't care about the problems and tension we are going through right now, not in a million years do I even give you the right of thinking that you don't matter to me that much!" I spoke in a grave tone. 

"This is useless Aiden, this conversation! I... I don't want you to make it more difficult than it already is!" She groaned, burying her head in her hands. 

"I am making it difficult?! I am not the one messing things! I am not the one living with a dual personality! I am not the one who god knows is going through what that they have to seriously hide from everything and everyone in the world!" I exclaimed angrily.

But I am the one who has still fallen for you even when I don't want to.

"That is my point Aiden! Stop budging in! Maybe I don't want to tell you! Why can't we be normal friends, just keeping it normal and professional?" She sighed.

"You are not even hearing yourselves, are you? Friendship is not how you are defining it! What you are doing, it is not what friends do and if this is what you want to keep doing, then get this shit inside your head, that means you and I, we are not friends!" I growled as I stood up causing her to stand up too. 

I regretted the moment those words left my mouth and things got worse when I could visible see her breaking at my words. But suddenly her cold glassy stare was back as she spoke in a blank tone, "Well maybe we are not friends, anyways friendship is a stupid idea! Today at the bowling arcade and then done. You can take somebody else to the dumb party, I don't have to go with a stranger."

"Fine then, meet you in the evening and then goodbye Olivia." I gritted my teeth as I buckled up my fists.

She didn't even spare me a glance as she got over the balcony as she swiftly swung over to the other side. I had the gnawing urge inside me to pull her back, close to me. Tell her that this argument was all a lie, all I said now was a lie. I wanted to hug her close to my racing heart, feel her with me. 

But I knew I couldn't, I shouldn't. 

Maybe this is till where our story lies Olivia Walker, after this it is THE END. 

Hey guys! Wassup???

Now... DON'T KILL ME! It is like the saddest chapter for me till now :(

So... is this the actual end or will something happen? What do they actually need to get back together??

Is it even possible? Will Noah be able to do anything???

AAAHHH SO MUCH TO DO PEOPLE!!!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...