44. Stay Away!

Aiden's P.O.V

The moment was still fresh in my mind. Olivia and I had grabbed some food and returned back. She had gotten normal and was back at the regular bickering.

I still regret telling her about the Prince Charming - Prince Philip mistake.

She had me buy her a large cold drink in exchange for keeping her mouth shut... for the time being.

But on rethinking about it, I realize how much I missed her, even if had not even been that long. She had started meaning way too much in my life and I could feel myself getting even more attached to her. 

Oh shit, I need to keep myself in check. 

To my surprise, Noah knew nothing about it actually. I thought he scheduled the date purposely but actually it was a pure coincidence. He laughed for a long time on hearing about the kidnapping part. 

But I just told him about the part where we went to graveyard. I didn't tell him anything about our conversation. To be honest, it felt nice to have a secret with her alone. 

It had been a few days since then. Needless to say, we were back to normal. As normal as where I was going to punch the life out of Jake but Olivia stopped me from doing so.

So things were just peachy.  

"Hey Aiden! Quit daydreaming!" I heard an obnoxious voice as I suddenly felt the pain on my forehead. 

"Did you just flick my forehead?" I asked incredulously to an innocent looking Noah. 

"Maybeeee..." He drawled as Olivia chuckled at him. 

"You both are like Tom and Jerry for real!" Sienna mocked us.

"Well then at least I am Jerry!" Noah crossed his arms as he huffed at us. I picked up a french fry as I tossed it towards his face. It hit him straight on his nose as slapped his face from front at the sudden impact, causing me to erupt out in laugh. 

As I opened my eyes, I suddenly felt a cold splash on my face as I gasped loudly. As I rubbed my face, I noticed the sticky substance to be Sienna's Milkshake as she looked bewildered at him while he stared at me with a proud smirk. 

Before giving it a second thought, I picked up the greasy slice of pizza from Olivia's face as I planted it on his face. 

"Aiden, what the fuck?!" Olivia shrieked at me as the whole canteen stared at us. 

"Yeah Aiden, how could you throw that on me? It destroyed my perfect face and my hair?! I washed it today you asshole!" Noah exclaimed. 

"Oh shut up Noah, I don't care about your stupid hair! How could you waste my pizza on his face? I was about to enjoy that little piece of happiness!" Olivia angrily snapped at me.

"Wow Olives, great support right there, like a true friend!" Noah said in a fake sorrowful tone as she rolled her eyes at him.

"I am going to kill you, you motherfucker!" Olivia snarled as she lunged towards me. I cried out as I backed up in my chair.

Surprisingly, she dove for my tray instead as she held it tightly before giving me a sick smile as she said in a sweet voice, "Hope you like looking tasty!"

With that, she flung the tray towards me as all the contents spilled over my top and jeans.

"You destroyed my food!" I shrieked out as she shrugged at me.

"You wasted my pizza!" She said casually as she smirked at me.

Suddenly a sandwich was suddenly strewed all over Olivia's top as she stared in horror.