3. The game is on!

After a looooooot of consideration I (FINALLY!) choose Katherine Langford to be my mystery girl!(You will come to know her name in this chapter, so don't worry!)

Aiden's P.O.V

I walked as I slammed into someone. I looked up to see a guy on his phone. He looked at me with a flash of guilt and shock as he stuttered, "Oh I am sorry- OMFG! Aren't you Aiden Blake?!"

I grinned as I nodded. His eyes shone in amazement as he shook hands while saying, "It is you! I am Martin! I run the school blog! The whole college is buzzing about you already! Not only you are smoking hot but you even turned down THE Amelia Lanet! It is amazing man!"

I slowed him down as I asked, "Oh okay! Now, how the hell do you know about me and Amelia? It happened not even one class before!"

He grinned sheepishly as he said, "I am the know it and gossip it guy over here! I know everyone! You guys are the hot news now!"

I couldn't control my smirk. Popularity my old friend!

Suddenly I had an idea. I whispered to him, "Hey! Can you do me a favor? Bro to bro?"

He looked at me with wide eyes as he fist bumped me, nodding his head.

"You know about today where a girl came late in history class and then gave a savage reply?" I asked earnestly.

He thought for sometime as he pulled out his phone and check, "I might have. Lemme check!"

I waited as he scrolled through them when he smiled suddenly and pointed the phone towards me, "You asking about her?"

It was the same girl. I nodded as I asked, "Yeah! Who is she?"

He thought for sometime as he replied, "She is... umm, yeah! Olivia Walker! She is not at all popular and a real big introvert. But not a sorry spectacle! She doesn't really have any friends neither does she talk with anyone. Hell, I don't think anyone has even ever seen her smile! Very contained person with nothing extra or deep information revealed about her."

I thanked him for the information as I walked to grab my lunch and find Noah. She was Olivia Walker, but now when I knew a bit about her, I still felt a mystery. The information he gave brought out even more questions than answers.

As I walked in, I saw Noah with a girl. They both were flirting with each other. I just walked in as I pulled him out. He waved bye to the girl as he flopped down with me on a table. He glared at me as he grumbled, "What the fuck Aiden?! I was talking with her for the past fifteen minutes! You literally ruined the whole thing!"

I waved him off as I said, "Yeah yeah whatever! Anyways you are supposed to do whatever I ask you to do for today. Remember pancake?"

He huffed as he crossed his arms and glared at me. I leaned in as I whispered, "I want to talk to you about something... someone!"

Noah furrowed his eyebrows as I continued, "It is about a girl!"

He suddenly grinned as he pulled his chair closer and whispered, "Spill the details baby!"

Drama queen.

Anyways, I told him the whole story in detail, from when she burnt the teacher to the time when she barged and and blankly shot back at Amelia and all that Martin told me about her.

He started laughing as he said, "Oh my god! She is so good! I like her already! Now I wanna know her too!"

I said, "I know right! She is so fucking different! I seriously need to meet her! A live wire I tell you!"