13. Nightmares...

A/N: Olivia's dress she wears ahead in the chapter... Isn't it just cute?? :)

Olivia's P.O.V

Me, Noah, Aiden and Amelia. Under one roof. 

I actually suspect all of four of will be found alive if we are together...

Haha! Kidding!

Not...

Anyways, Aiden's expression was comical when he realized that Amelia is his partner. It was really hard to avoid his antics like this. But I had to, for his and mine sake.

The rest of the day passed by in no time, but of course, saying this would be a lie.

It was really boring and stressful with all going on in my mind. 

Finally, the day ended as I actually ran to my car. If somebody saw me now, they would either laugh or be scared.

I was in some serious need for coffee, my eyes were literally drooping from sleep and I had to get away from college life for sometime. 

Just reached the car and reaching my home, my room, my coffee and my diary...

"Hey Olives! Wait up!" I heard the voice of Noah.

And there goes my plan of getting out quickly down the drain! Fuck you life!

I turned around as I scowled. I was in no mood to put up with my fake smiles. The quota was finish for today.

"Hey! Wassup?" I asked as I leaned against my car with my arms crossed.

"Umm... seems like you are in a hurry. You know what, I will just text you!" He said awkwardly as he saw my scowl.

I sighed. He didn't deserve my annoyance... for now. 

"I am sorry. It is fine, just not feeling the most energetic! Go on!" I said as I gave him a small smile.

He broke out in a cute grin as he said, " Well of course! Not my best day either! But trust me, I am GLAD you are my partner! Others I don't know, and Aiden is a fucking idiot in these things!" 

I broke out in laughter on hearing him. He joined in my laughter. I needed this laugh today, it lightened my mood.

"So?" I asked him as we stopped laughing.

"So? Oh yeah! I was saying if you could swing by at our house today? We can gather the essential info today and start working! I want to complete this fast... to do other things. So, what say?" He shrugged.

"Oh! Umm yeah sure! At 6 today?" I asked. 

"Yeah sure! K, bye then Olives!" He grinned.

"Bye Noah!" I smiled as I got in my car and drove back home. 

As I reached my home, I rushed inside. I threw my shoes in a corner and dropped in the couch. I lied down as I enjoyed the comfort of the soft couch. I slowly drifted to sleep. 

I got up as I looked around. I was in a different house, not mine. But this house seemed oddly familiar. 

I soon realized it was my old house, the house where I lived with mom and dad. I rushed around as I looked for the door. I tried pulling it but it was bolted tight. 

I looked around, fear engulfing me. I tried to pull it again, but I knew I was locked inside. Suddenly I heard someone's footsteps from behind. I turned around quickly as I let out a gasp. I saw a man behind me. He had a pistol in his hand. 

He smiled evilly at me. HIs face was hidden under the black hoodie he wore, just showcasing his ugly smile. 

"No! Get away!" I screamed as I tried to run away but he kept approaching me.