17. At First Sight...

A/N: Lucy Hale as Sienna Smith, character mentioned later in chapter!

Aiden's P.O.V

The whole morning, I was behaving like a zombie. A brain wrecked zombie. 

Noah woke up next morning with a slight hangover, but he was now used to it. 

But I couldn't catch any sleep last night. The events kept on playing in my mind. How close I was to her, how I was about to kiss her. How she didn't move away. 

I didn't know if I should be angry at the caller or thankful to him. I had called Olivia yesterday night, I don't know why I did but it felt necessary.

She didn't pick up as it always remained switched off. Was she avoiding me again? Why can't she just cause a scene about it like normal teenagers?!

This ignore was literally the worst. Laura was right when she said it was nearly impossible to break her protective cover, her exterior. 

I didn't understand what I should do now, but I didn't want her to push me away like always. I need to talk to her, apologize maybe. Yes, I will talk with her in the college. 

"AIDEN!!!" I jolted up as I suddenly heard someone scream my name right in my ear. Noah was looking really pissed. 

"You motherfucker! Are you deaf?! I was screaming a thousand times! Stop daydreaming and get out of your fucking room!" He screamed at me. 

"Don't take out your hangover anger and frustration on me!" I grumbled.

We both glared at each other as we both groaned together and flopped down on the bed. 

"Sorry bastard." We both spoke together. 

We looked at each other as we broke out laughing. I sighed as I grabbed my bag as Noah grabbed his. 

We both walked down as I grabbed a toast. I threw one towards Noah as he grabbed it quickly and stuffed it in his mouth as he looked for the car keys.

"Can you two at least have your breakfast like normal people and not jungle monkeys?" Austin scowled. We both looked at each other as we spoke at the same time, "Nope!"

Noah started the car as I got in. I passed a glance towards Olivia's house. Her car was gone, so she already left for college. 

"So, what happened after I got drunk and passed out?" Noah asked. I shrugged casually as I looked out. 

"Yeah right! I passed out and then nothing happened. You believe me to buy that?" He scoffed as he raised his eyebrows. 

"Something happened, but now that can cause problems." I mumbled as he shot me a stare.

"Wait a fucking second, WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He exclaimed. 

"Ialmostkissedher! " I spoke in one breath.

"What what what WHAAAT?" He said in confusion.

"I almost kissed her!" I said, clearing my throat. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed as he almost swerved the car on the wrong side and caused an accident. 

"Watch the road motherfucker!" I screeched. 

"You shut up! I told you clearly to take it slow. Take. It. Slow. How hard was that to understand?" He huffed.

"It happened okay? I didn't do it on purpose! It just happened in the moment! Actually, it didn't even happen! We were interrupted by a call on her phone! All is fine!" I exclaimed as I crossed my arms.