49. Planning of Mission Ball!

Arianna's P.O.V

I can't believe I said all of that to him.

I never talked about my family, yet all of my small moments just spilled out of my mouth in a flow. What surprised me even more was that he did not once laugh at me for being over emotional or judge me for hating Black Streets.

Yet I thought he had like the perfect happy life. Well, I always kind of imagined that normal life was always perfect.

Well, I was so wrong.

Who would have known a guy like Aiden actually hated someone so much in his life and that someone would have been his father.

Maybe perfect doesn't really exist...

"Hey I suddenly remembered something. That day in the park, when I kidnapped you, there was that guy who approached you. He said you lived in Philadelphia and you were neighbors and friends or something, what was his name?" Aiden pondered as I gave him a guilty smile.

"Ethan. He was saying the truth actually but I was supposed to disappear from that life for safety. I didn't expect him to pop up so I had to act like all confused and weirded out." I confessed as he chuckled at it.

"Yeah... But that means I punched that guy for no reason!" He realized as I just nodded at him, the whole situation making me even more guilty.

"I didn't really regret it but sorry Ethan." He mumbled as he looked up.

"Well it's fine, he would forgive you if he got the chance. You see, Oliver always claimed that Ethan had a teensy crush on me." I chuckled as Aiden's smile faded a bit.

"Did he now? What about you? Was it two sided?" He teased lightly.

"I ignored him completely and didn't overreact when you punched him, hell I didn't even say sorry! So, what do you think?" I asked as he sighed loudly.

"Aren't you the actual player princess? First Ethan, then tutor lover; you played all their hearts!" Aiden mocked, but I couldn't help but notice the slightest bitterness in his tone.

"Not my fault that they fell for me! I can't just like someone because they like me or I knew them for long. Secondly, they never actually confessed so that is even worse!" I replied as I raised my hands in air in surrender.

"Maybe they didn't tell because they feared rejection." Aiden reasoned.

"You can't know without trying, can you? Who knows, I might have just said yes to anyone out there who might have unsaid feelings! Can't know without doing it!" I winked at him as he just smiled.

"Can't know without doing it." He repeated as he just stared upwards.

***********************************************************************

"AIDEN!" Noah screamed loudly as he jumped up in his seat causing him to lose balance. His chair toppled over as he landed on the floor with a dull thud, all crumpled and tangled with the chair.

"Oww!" Aiden winced as Noah laughed loudly. I just shook my head as I helped Aiden get up.

"Are you that bored? Where is your GF?" Aiden grumbled at Noah.

"Sienna is not here. She had some important work, she texted. She even said she had to postpone our date on this Saturday to Sunday." Noah pouted as I patted his head.

"She can be busy too Noah, don't whine about that! She is not jobless like you, always fantasizing about her boyfriend." Aiden snickered as I slapped his arm.

"You can hang out with us Noah." I proposed as he shook his head.

"I actually already made plans with Oliver! He and Theo called me up to have a playstation night!" He grinned widely as I widened my eyes.