35. Untold Secrets...

Aiden's P.O.V

"Aiden fucking Blaze I am going to kill you!" Olivia screamed at me as she lunged towards me causing me shriek like a high school girl.

Well Noah would have loved this.

*****************************************
4 hours ago...

"Holy fucking shit!" Olivia exclaimed.

I quickly crouched near her to watch the video again. It had gone viral and I had pretty good idea why.

It was of Noah.

Well to be totally detailed, a really drunk Noah.

It was the CCTV footage of an alley beside a Walmart store.

Noah carried a few spray cans as he ran towards the wall, showing off his art on the wall of Walmart. Then he turned towards the camera as he grinned and shouted something and pointed his middle finger. Then a man came running out shouting as Noah ran away quickly.

"I can't believe him! I left him alone just once and he does this!" I exclaimed as Olivia nodded.

"He should have been more responsible than this! He is not a kid anymore who goes around drawing graffiti at public walls!" She shook her head as I stared at her with a weird look.

"This is so not what I taught him! How can he get caught like that? He should have at least worn a hoodie or hidden from the camera or painted it off! Huh! He got caught like an fucking noob!" I grumbled as Olivia stared at me. Suddenly she smacked my arm hard as I winced at her.

"Are you serious right now?!" She stared at me with wide eyes as I threw my hands in air in confusion.

"Can you guys shut up please?" We both turned our heads as a sleepy hungover Noah trudged towards the kitchen as he sat on the kitchen island, grumbling something. He tried to pick a piece of bacon from my plate but I shooed his hand away.

Olivia glared at me as she passed her piece to Noah.

"Oh my god! Thanks Olives, I love you for this, unlike my backstabbing selfish fucking best friend who refuses to feed his friend just because of his weird obsession with his food!" Noah grinned at her as he shot me a glare I had grown immune to over the years. 

Olivia was about to say something to me when suddenly her phone rang from upstairs. She furrowed her eyebrows as she rushed upstairs to fetch it. 

"So... what happened with you two lovey bitches last night?" Noah smirked at me. 

"Well, for starters Olivia got dead drunk and started rambling. She literally forced me to take her to the central park! Then she thanked me and apologized to me for ruining my fucking standards, all bullshit. Then well-" I stopped as I took a deep breath. 

Noah bobbed his head, asking me to continue. I bit my inside cheek lightly as I looked up once, making sure Olivia hadn't returned as I bent in and whispered, "She told me she likes me!"

Noah stared at me dumbfounded as he suddenly exclaimed, "What happened next? You guys together now? Oh gosh how much did I miss last night?" 

I shushed him down, glaring at him as I said, "We are not together. She said we can't be together for some reasons she can't say. I respected her decision, so I told her I would wait. Also, I wouldn't consider a drunk confession as a starter for our non-existent relationship. I want it to be real."

"Does she know?" Noah asked slowly as he glanced upstairs. 

"No, she doesn't remember anything. I told her everything except this part, and you can't say too. I want her to realize it for herself, not because of the pressure that she said it when she was a drunk to hell!" I finalized.