4. Well Hello Neighbor!

Anne Hathaway as Laura (character details in the later chapters!)

Finally what you had been waiting for (if you had been)... Olivia's P.O.V!

Olivia's P.O.V

When I saw Aiden for the first time in the class, I thought, "Random idiot like the others!"

When I saw him with that Amelia, I thought, "Fucking predictable player making out with the slutty queen bitch!"

When I saw him in the lawn before he opened his mouth, I was like, "Why is Mr. Popular out here?"

Now when he was done speaking along with the stupid promise he made, I was thinking nothing. I was just looking for a big enough brick to throw on his face to stop his blabber.

After that, he sat there beside me the whole time, not saying a thing. I didn't mind the silence as I put on the earphones again. He kept glancing at me, while he sat quietly and had his lunch.

"Sitting here on my head isn't going to make me say things you wanna hear!" I said at last. I am so not used to a player sorta guy like him sitting with me alone, disturbing my personal space.

 "But it is at least making you speak!" He said as he winked at me. Ugh that little-

The bell rang as I finally got an excuse to get away. "Don't forget about the bet!" He called from behind. 

"Oh I don't think you will let me!" I shot back. I heard his laugh as I got away.

 His laugh sounded nice, quite cute actually- SHUT UP!

 What the heck am I even thinking?! I just hate it when these fucking stupid hormones who budge in the most weird situations! UGH!

I was glad I didn't have to bear with him for the rest of the classes. The last period was English, the only period I didn't mind attending. I was an English major since I loved how it did not force me to go to sleep.

As I entered, the class was already full. I quietly walked to the end row. It was a full joined row of four chairs. I saw a guy was already seated there. It was Noah Wilson, the BFF of that jackass Aiden.

I knew him already... through the school blog!

 He had wheatish skin with brown hair and grayish brown eyes. He looked quite cute and didn't seem dumb like the rest of them.

I sat down beside him. He looked at me for a second. I think I heard him gasp as he quickly shook it away and gave me a small smile.

Weird...

 I smiled back as I took out my notebook. He got back to his phone as he texted someone. I looked around as I realized that the teacher was late. I plugged in my earphones. Suddenly I felt Noah shift away, on my other side as somebody else dropped a bag beside me as they sat down.

My eyes trailed up as they widened up and then quickly turned into narrow slits as I stared at him angrily. Yep, It had to be Aiden! I love my luck! 

Underline the sarcasm with a dark black marker. 

He smirked as he saw me. I glared at him while he just winked. I realized what brought this idiot here. 

I looked at Noah, as he looked away and started staring at his phone, ignoring my murderous glare. Not only these two were here in my private bubble, but they had already earned the eyes of almost the whole class. The others were just staring at me, maybe trying to figure out who I was while the girls just glared at me. 

"Take them away! I seriously don't want them ladies, you can have them happily!" I screamed internally. I groaned angrily as I banged my head lightly on the desk.