37. Trust Me More Than Enough...

Olivia's P.O.V

A/N: The following part has mentions of panic attack, so those uncomfortable in reading it, please skip to next part of this chapter.

The diary was gone. It was fucking gone. 

I collapsed on the floor as I tried to suck in the much needed oxygen but it seemed like nothing came in. I could feel the clawing in my chest, suffocating me even more. 

Oh shit, I was again having a panic attack. 

I took deep breaths as I exhaled loudly. I counted back from fifty to zero to calm myself down. I fumbled through my bag as I grabbed the water bottle. I gulped down half of the bottle as I shut my eyes. 

My ears were ringing loudly but I think I heard someone call my name. I tried to keep my eyes open as I noticed a pair of feet in front of me. The person crouched down as they held my arm lightly. 

"Olives? The fuck? What happened?" I heard an alarming voice. I raised my gaze as I was met with a frantic and worried looking Noah. 

I tried to speak but my words were choked up. I gathered a great amount of strength as I held his arm tightly and mumbled, "Call Laura... Tell."

He nodded as he searched for my phone. He pulled it out as he quickly dialed Laura. She picked up after a few rings as he kept it on speaker.

"Olivia? Why are you calling?" She asked in a calm yet a bit concerned voice.

"Laura? Laura, it is Noah. Olives, I don't know what is happening to her. She is breathing heavily and seems like suffocating. I... I don't know what to do. She told to call you!" He spoke quickly. 

"Oh my god! Noah, listen to me carefully! She is having a panic attack. Make sure she doesn't sleep or go unconscious. Keep giving her water and make her sit on a bed or something. I am coming. Just try to joke with her or something, make her forget whatever is troubling her. Ar darling I am coming! Please wait!" She said frantically as I could hear her voice breaking. 

I didn't even realize when, but I felt a pair of arms lift me up as Noah carried me somewhere. 

A/N: The scene is over, please continue :)

 P.O.V CHANGE ALERT!

Noah's P.O.V

I quickly carried her to the nurse's office. Her eyes seemed to droop as I placed her on the bed. The nurse looked at me with concern and worry.

"She is having a panic attack." I told her as her eyes widened as she rushed out to get some water. 

"Olives, stay awake. You don't want to sleep on this dirty bed!" I joked as she smiled a little. I propped up the pillows to make her sit upright. 

"You know what, let's play a game! First drink this." I handed her the glass of water as she nodded and gulped it down. 

"But you have to play along, okay? This is a pick up challenge! We both apply the cheesiest lines on each other. The one who runs out of them first loses! You are way too competitive, Aiden had told me that when you guys played bowling." I chuckled as she laughed, visibly relaxing. 

"Let me start!  Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!" She shook her head at me as I pouted.

"Now me umm,  Do I know you? 'Cause you look a lot like my next boyfriend." She laughed as she completed as I joined her in her laugh.

"Fine then. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you!" I winked at her as she nodded thoughtfully.