75. Here Forever

Arianna's P.O.V

I walked down the corridor as I looked around. All the rooms were empty with nobody in sight. All the surroundings resembled of my college as I continued to walk ahead.

"Hello? Anybody there?" I called out loudly as no response came back. Suddenly I heard a faint beeping sound from a distance as I whipped my head around. It seemed to come from the other end of the corridor as I ran towards it.

The closer I got, the louder the beeping got as I tried to figure out what it was. Was it my alarm? A time bomb? A microwave?

I reached a closed door as the beeping continued inside. I banged the door loudly as I tried to push it open but it didn't even budge. I even tried to kick it down but it stayed stiff as it was.

"Hey! What is going on inside here?" I screamed as it stayed quiet again. I banged my fists against the door as I tried to get some kind of response.

"Arianna." I froze in my movements as I looked up and turned around to come face to face with a smiling Aiden.

"Aiden." I breathed out as his smile widened.

"Stop banging the door." He spoke in a teasing tone as I dropped down my fists and continued to stare at him. He stepped towards me as I took a step closer towards him.

"You- You are alive." I choked out as he cocked an eyebrow at me.

"You know you are dreaming right?" He chuckled at me as I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What is happening?" I asked as he shrugged at me.

"You are dreaming Arianna. You have been asleep for way too long, now wake up." He nodded at me as I took a stumbling step towards him.

"So you are not alive?" I asked with a trembling voice as his hand trailed up to touch my cheek tenderly.

"How am I supposed to know? I am just a figment of your imagination. You need to wake up to see that Arianna."

"You look pretty damn real to me." I shot back as he grinned at me.

"Then you have a really vivid imagination princess. Might help you when you fantasize about me." He winked at me as I narrowed my eyes at him. His cockiness was real anyways.

"Just come back princess." He spoke in a whisper tone as his eyes softened towards me. I shakily nodded at him as he smiled widely. Brushing his hand over my eyes, he shut them close as I took a deep breath. 

My eyes fluttered open slowly as bright light entered in my view. Looking around, I saw a few wires attached to my arm and a oxygen mask over my face. White hospital walls surrounded me along with a familiar... beeping?

I looked sideways to find a heart rate monitor which continued it's beeping. 

It was a heart rate monitor? A fucking heart rate monitor?

I opened my mouth as my throat felt extremely dry. That was when I saw Noah and Oliver seated side by side on the couch set against the wall as both of them fast asleep. 

I raised my hand slowly as it gave some resistance, moving after so long as I finally reached the bell button beside my bed. Pressing it slightly, a loud beep echoed throughout the room as I winced lightly. 

Oliver and Noah jerked up in their seats, breaking away from their sleeps immediately as they looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Arianna!" Both of them cried out as they rushed towards me. I pushed myself up on the bed as I settled down comfortably, my body getting easier to move with every movement I made.