Episode 04

"So someone proposed to you. Isn't that great? You can finally restore uncle's dojo" I said to the girl who was sitting in front of me, her face exhausted. "No Hanae-san, he's too persistent and stubborn. I had to punch him in the face to get out of the situation" she said. "Bahahahaha that's my Otae" I patted her back. "No, she's my Otae-san" a sudden husky voice from below me said. "This?" I asked her pointing towards the dirt below me. "Mmm" she nodded before finishing her glass of alcohol. "You perverted asshole!" I threw him outside the shop in the trash.

"Otae, do you want me to hand him over to the police?" I asked wiping my hands after throwing the gorilla out. "No Hanae-san. I don't want to make it a big thing and I definitely don't want to trouble others" she said. "Hey, it's me. We're family right? And I understand your concern. Just let me know if anything happens regarding that" I said taking a puff from my pipe. "Oh, thank you!" she said hugging me. "Anytime dear" I patted her head.

At around sunset

I was on my way to the grocery market when I noticed a huge crowd near the bridge. I took a few steps forward and was shocked to see Kagura and Shinpachi selling food from the boxes. "What are you two doing here?" I asked going over to them. "Nee-san!" both of them happily jogged over to me. "Is Gintoki making you do this?" I asked them, a bit irritated. "No nee-san, Gin-chan and that gorilla will have a duel soon" Kagura said pointing towards the familiar gorilla that I threw away this morning. "Why?" I asked in confusion. That's when both of them told me the story.

"Heroes don't take dumps. I needed sugar" Gintoki said coming into the scene. I watched the so called fight end with Gintoki cheating. "Yo. Oh Hanae! Did you see my beautiful fight? Are you head over-" "You're a disgrace in the name of samurai!" I kicked him in the stomach after jumping from the bridge. "But I saved Otae's li-" "The hell you did! I'm going now, don't you dare show me your face!" I said before stepping down from his body. "Hanae baby!" "You've lost the right to call her that, you useless samurai!" both Shinpachi and Kagura kicked him after they jumped from the bridge with me. That silly man. He took all the blame in the end. But... I understand why you did it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 04.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.