Episode 05

A silver haired samurai wanted? Contact Shinsengumi? I tored the flyer that was attached on the door of my shop. Now what did that idiot do?! "Kids, I'm going out for a bit. Take care of the restaurant until then" I said. "Yes, Nee-san!" both of them saluted me. Honestly, how many times have I told you not to salute me?

I rang the doorbell of Yorozuya to which Kagura opened the door. "Hanae nee-san!" she jumped to hug me. "Hey there kiddo. How are you?" I asked giving her a packet of sukonbu. "I'm great nee-san. Come inside!" she smiled at me adorably. "I'd love to but I had some work with Gintoki. Is he here?" I asked. "No, that shithead went to help a badly to fix the roof" she said picking her nose. "Girls shouldn't do that so openly" I hurriedly removed her hand and gave her a tissue. "Also can you tell me where the place is?" That dickhead taught such ridiculous stuffs to a child. I'll rip off his balls when I see him.

With Kagura's help I reached the place but was shocked to see Gintoki and a familiar figure on the rooftop. They seem to be talking..? The officer's sword seems to be broken and Gintoki's bleeding. "Oi Gintoki" I called him catching both of their attention. The officer widened his eyes at me. "Oh Hanae! Well, later officer" Gintoki said to the guy before coming down the roof clutching his stomach.

"What have you done to yourself?" I asked placing one of his arms around me. "Nothing much, just wanted to see you" he smiled sweetly at me. "Who even does that?! Stop lying!" I said to which he gripped my tighter. "What's with the posters?" I asked. "Oh that? Long story" he said sighing. "I have all day" I said before calling a taxi to take him to the hospital. Before getting inside the car, I glanced at the officer who was already looking at me while lying on his back. He hurriedly averted his eyes from me with slight blush forming on his cheeks. Who knew Hijikata would be like that?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 05.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.