Author's Note

Hello, everyone! It's Kookie here. First of all, i would like to apologise for my tardiness 🙏 University had started this month which is why i couldn't find the right time to upload. Very, very sorry!!!

News 🚨

This book is finished for now. I will be taking a break, prolly a big one, before i start writing again. I mean, this is just the beginning of Gintama. There tons of other stuffs 😍 I will also be updating my other stories so that those books also finish. Then, i will be taking a good big break from wattpad.

For the readers 🌎💫

I thank all of you who have read this story of mine so far. Thank you for supporting me and making it known to others. There are a few who has supported me from the beginning. They read my story, voted and commented on it. If it wasn't for them then i don't think i would have come this far. You know who you are, please take my thanks again.

We are in a situation where all the time in the world seem like it has stopped. Everyone has their own worries and problems but i wish from the bottom of my heart that you all find happiness. I always pray to the Almighty that all of the people who are linked to me, all of the people in the world can find peace in this war. I hope He keeps you all safe and sound, brings you and your loved ones happiness. We'll keep on fighting, I'll keep on fighting from my side so we can all go through this together and come out safe from the Covid.

Stay safe, stay hydrated.
Take care.
We'll meet again soon ❤