Episode 17 (Part 1)

I was on my way to the convenience store when I heard shouting coming from the other side. "What's wrong?" I asked going towards a stranger who was standing outside. "A girl has been taken as a hostage in the back. And 2 men were dragged inside by the girl when the doors opened" he said breaking into a sweat. Huh? "I'll go and look" i said but the guy held me back by grabbing my arm saying it would be dangerous. "Don't worry, I'll be fine" i said as i removed his hand. "Now let's see what's the fuss is all about".

The door opened revealing a monster who grabbed Kagura, Shinpachi and Gintoki with it's slimy limbs. "What happened here?" i asked as i sliced off the limbs that held them. "Get away from there!" Gintoki shouted coming towards me. Huh? I was instantly pulled back with a gooey arm around my waist. "Hanae! Nee-san!" those 3 shouted looking at me. "Get back!" i shouted before turning towards the monster. The more i sliced it's limbs the more it grew. What the hell? "Hanae, watch out!" Gintoki's shouted caused me to look up. And there i saw a large mouth opened wide waiting for me to be taken in. Just when i was about to tear the monsters mouth, a huge bullet was fired from behind me causing the monster to be slithered into pieces and the aftershock caused me to repulse back making Gintoki catch me.

That's a very familiar umbrella... My eyes went towards the guy who killed the monster. "Umibouzu?!" I gasped seeing the old guy in front of me. "Papi?" Kagura said looking at the man. "Papi?!" Shinpachi, Gintoki and I gasped in shock. The fact that Umibouzu is here is too much of a shock for me. But on top of that he's Kagura-chan's father... i can't handle this I leaned back into Gintoki's chest. "Let's go Kagura. Daddy's here for you" he said to the child before his eyes fell on me. "You... you're a Yato too?" he asked, his eyes roaming around my body. "Y-Yes, sir" i answered as i bowed slightly to him. "Nee-san, don't bow to that baldy" Kagura said picking her nose. "BALDY?!" her father gasped seeing his daughter's behaviour.

He cleared out his throat before speaking again. "Let's go Kagura-chan, papi will buy you some chestnut parfait" he said holding the girl's hand and started walking out. "No, i don't want parfait" she protested trying to break away from his grip but it was useless since.. you know he's the strongest Yato. "Excuse me... can I get a parfait instead of her?" Gintoki asked following them. "Of course, I'll treat you kids who took care of my daughter" he said. "I'm sorry, sir. I have work to do so i won't be able to join you" i apologized. "It's alright, hope we meet again" he said before walking away. "Don't worry, I'll take care of your parfait" Gintoki said as he walked with them. That asshole. I turned the other way only to be faced by Shinsengumi soldiers. "Oh you guys are here too? Good work" i smiled at them before walking to the store.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued