Please Take Me Skiing! - I

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Otae, Shinpachi and I screamed to the fullest as a body wearing nothing but the underwear fell on our lift. Me and Otae kicked the pervert on his ass while Shinpachi scooted to the corner in disgust. "PERVERT! GET AWAY FROM MY OTAE-SAN!" That voice! "YOU ARE THE PERVERT HERE!" Otae shouted throwing the underwear man towards Kondo-san. Don't tell me..! I looked down to see a lot of Shinsengumi members running around as if they were looking for something. "Are you two alright?" i asked Otae and Shinpachi. "Yeah.. but what are the Shinsengumi doing here? And who was that naked man?!" Shinpachi shouted. "Probably some pervert" Otae said before we reached the slope of the mountain and got down from the lift.

I skied down the slope by myself because Otae and Shinpachi weren't yet ready to go down since they were scared. I was basically told to check the slope for them. I noticed Yamazaki freaking out in the middle of the trail causing me to stop near him. "Hey, Zaki. What's wrong? And why are there so many Shinsengumi members here?" i asked putting my hand on his trembling shoulders. "S-Shogun-sama.. Gintoki-dono took Shogun-sama.. using him as a board.. Vice chief took Kondo-san.. also using him as a board" his words were scattered but i got the point of it. "Alright, calm down. I'll go after them and help. You also try calling for help" saying that i skied down. Gintoki would NEVER use the Shogun as a board. He'd have to commit seppuku! Gintoki.. where are you?!

A large snowball passed me as it rolled down the cliff. "Neesan!" i heard someone call causing me to looking at the snowball. "Hello, neesan" What the fuxk?! my eyes widened to see Kagura and Sougo inside it. "You two are gonna get hurt! Hurry, stop it!" i shouted at the kids who were inside it. "Hahaha, fret not Hanae! I'm here to guard them" i heard Zura's voice before he popped his face from the snowball. "You idiot! I'll murder you if something happens to them!" i shouted before they were soon out of my sight. Of course they were caz the speed the ball was going was much more faster that me. I soon reached the point where i saw two long lines drawn parallel to each other on the snow. "What is this..? The lines are just increasing as i go on- what THE HELL?! BLOOD!" i saw large spots of blood on the end of both the lines. "Seriously, what's happening?! Why did the line stop? Why's there blood? Where's-" i was so busy in my thoughts that i didn't realise a large pile of snow was in front of me causing me to crash on it.

My eyes slowly opened to the warmth of something, maybe someone. A lot of faces were staring at me and when i looked up, i saw Otae's and Kagura's face the closest. "Oh, thank God you woke up! We thought something happened to you" they both hugged me. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just a bit worn out" i chuckled before sitting up.

Hij - We are all gonna lose our heads. He pressed his head against his palms.
Gin - That's ridiculous. You get a bunch of innocent bystanders involved in your mess and now you want to take our heads? When we just happened to win a ski trip from a drawing in the shopping district? You fools can go to hell by yourself. He scooted over to me before leaning against me.
Hij - Did you also win a free pass for riding the Shogun like a snowboard in that drawing?

So it was true! Yamazaki wasn't lying!

Gin - Don't ask me. I didn't even realize he was under me.
Kag - Oh yeah, that reminds me. Gin-chan once mentioned how someone at the top needs to understand how someone at the bottom feels.

What kind of conversation did you two have?!

Hij - That doesn't mean he should become a snowboard!
Kon - I see. So Toshi was using me as a snowboard because he felt I needed to know how the men below me felt. So that's what it was. He held his body close as if he someone had just molested him.
Hij - It sure was. That's why i did it.
Otae - In any case, the Shogun can't survive this cold in nothing but his underwear. They say that you're supposed to take off your clothes and cuddle to stay warm. Let's send some naked people to go find him!
Kon - Someone bring me a blankie! A blankie to warm my heart!
Hij - Whether we are going to save the Shogun or get our heads chopped off, we need to worry about our safety first.
Kat - That makes sense. In that case, we shoud split up into a group for ensuring our survival and a group to search for the Shogun. The Shogun may be our reviled enemy but there's no point in bringing that up now. Let bygones be begones! Focus on the danger we currently face. I am just an ordinary leader now! Feel free to dive into my arms. Anytime now, Hanae!

Oh, Katsura is also here! I thought they'd restrai- yeah, they restrained him alright.

Sou - Yeah, so if anything happens to the Shogun, we can just blame him. So, what do we do now?
Kat - Uh, can you hear me? Could you let your leader out of here?!
Hij - The other men should have noticed that we're all missing. Help will come eventually.
Kat - Can you hear me?!
Hij - So we and the Shogun will have to survive until then. We're splitting in two groups.
Kat - Hey! That was my idea! You copy cat!

After that, we all voted for who would go to search for Shogun by doing rock, paper, scissors. Of course, it was Kondo-san. "Bye bye, Kondo-san! Goodluck!"

Kon - Uh, it's pretty cold.. oh, i know! The Shogun must be cold so i should bring some clothes for him!
Gin - Hey, get a grip. There are clothes right there, around your waist.
Otae - Oh, please Kondo-san. You're so forgetful!
Kon - Oops! I screwed up! Tee-hee ♡
Otae - Make sure that they're warm before you give them to him.
Kon - T-Then I'll be going.. he turned around to walk until-
Hij - I just realized that Kondo-san isn't wearing anything.
Sou - Oh, you're right. I completely forgot.
Hij - Hey, everyone. Give Kondo-san one article of your clothing. He won't be cold if we all pitch in.

They all gave him their gloves while i gave him my gloves, beanie, muffler and shawl. But none of them he could wear because it was instantly snatched away from him by ferocious beasts. I mean the group. Hijikata and Gintoki fought for the shawl until Sougo swooped it from them. Gintoki wore the muffler whereas Hijikata took the gloves and lastly, Shinpachi took the beanie. "GEEZ! I COULDN'T GET ANY! DAMMIT! I TOLD YOU TO RELEASE YOUR LEADER YOU FOOLS!" Zura shouted from the other side. Tears escaped Kondo-san's eyes but he couldn't say anything. He said us goodbye one last time before turning around to leave.

Kat - Wait. You'll die if go out there like this. You shouldn't treat the snow so lightly. He looked at Kondo-san as he passed him.
Kon - Katsura.. his eyes sparkled as he looked at him.
Kat - Take this. This would keep you warmest. He took off the snowman's head he was wearing and then gave it to him.

A smile formed on Kondo-san's face before he threw down Zura from the slope. Yep, he deserved it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.