Episode 09

"Nee-san, the weird Pet Grand Prix has started!" Miriko said excitedly. "Miriko-chan, I don't really understand what you find interesting in seeing such-" "We have the Sakamoto family from Kabukichou" the announcer said causing me to stop talking. Huh? HUH?! "What is that idiot even doing?" I laughed at their foolish actions. "Ahem anyways, the next contestant is Captain Katsuura and his pet Elizabeth" the announcer said revealing a familiar guy I know and a pet duck...? "Ah he's done it now" I sighed looking away from the television. A guy on a manhunt wears a disguise and shows up on TV. He's got balls i gotta say. "Katsuura-san, what does a space captain mean?" the announcer asked Katsura. "In simple words, it means a captain who's in space" he replied seriously. "Pffft whatte loser" I laughed, tears forming in my eyes. "Miriko now I understand why you see such shows" I patted her back.

The first round was to show pet tricks. Gintoki and Shinpachi waited for Sadaharu to reach them while Kagura commanded it. "What the hell are they doing?" the customers around me laughed seeing Sadaharu beat the life out of both the males. Next it was Elizabeth's turn who drew an artistic portrait of someone. "Of course Elizabeth would win! All the dog did was make a bloodbath!" one of my customers shouted before laughing.

The second round was for the pets to chase the ball thrown by their masters. "Bahahahaha the dog's chasing Gintoki-sama! And as for Elizabeth- I see an old man's leg under the costume" Kiriko laughed out loud. "K-Kids contro-" I said before breaking out in laughter seeing the whole mess the contestants did. The entire restaurant was in a laughing fit but something happened causing our breath to hitch on our throat. "Aah, this is boring" a deep voice from the TV stopped us. "I'm going home to can you move?" the voice coming from Elizabeth said. All of us looked at the television in shock. This has to be a joke. Then, was Katsura cheating? Just when Elizabeth was about to remove it's costume the channel stopped broadcasting.  "What the hell is this? What happened to Elizabeth?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 09.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.