Handcuffing is a must!

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M ON MY KNEES!" What the hell? I followed the voice which led me to a narrow alley. Wait, i shouldn't even be here. I might be inter- i gasped seeing the two dudes entangled with each other in front of me. "S-S-Sakata a-and H-H-Hijikata" "OUR LAST NAMES?!" both of them exclaimed. I calmed myself and cleared out my throat. "I'm very sorry about this, I'll let you two be now. Good day" saying i turned around to walk away until- "You're not going anywhere" i was stuck in between the two, their cuffed hands on both of my sides. "B-Boys.. ever heard of personal space?" i laughed nervously. "We need your help" their warm breath dangerously close to my neck. With that they told me about what happened in that position. "Oh i see, Sougo didn't help you and now you want me to break these cuffs" they nodded eagerly at me. "Mmm.. i mean yeah i can help.. but" i swiftly jumped out of the cage "things seem interesting this way" i smiled fanning myself with the wooden fan i got as a gift from one of my customers. "Please! I need to chase down this group of people!" Hijikata looked at me with puppy eyes. Aww. "Oih!" Gintoki whacked his head. "You bastar-" "Alright, no fighting. You guys aren't kids. I'll help with the mission. So tell me, where do we go Toshirou?"

"Buy me a parfait after this" Gintoki said. "Like hell i will. I'll only give it to Hanae" Hijikata said. "Hijikata-san, you're too arrogant to someone who's helping. Also, hey neesan, what's up?" Sougo's voice came from the receiver. "Ah Sougo! Hey, where are you? Won't you come enjoy the party?" i chuckled hearing the grown ups groan. "I am enjoying the party while having this delicious ramen. This is the best day of my life" he laughed out loud. "You bastard, I'll kill you when i see you! Also, stop staring at us!" Hijikata shouted at the audience that was forming around us. "Oh, that guy went inside that restaurant" i pointed. "Alright, we're gonna go inside so act natural everyone" were Hijikata's orders but- How does this look natural to you?! i thought looking at Gintoki and Hijikata dancing through the restaurant like a couple, a rose in between Gintoki's teeth. I isolated myself from the group in embarrassment and sat behind the target. The two men soon joined me. "What would you like to order?" a waitress came towards us, blushing. But of course, both the men weren't interested at her at all. "Um, a parfait, a coffee and an iced tea, thank you" i smiled at her. She looked at me with an irritated expression before going away.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" the same waitress from before came and gave us the drinks. "Enjoy" she smiled and stood there. "What?" the men looked at her with an annoyed expression causing her to go away immediately. If only looks could kill i sighed before sipping on the cold drink. This is nice i thought but when i looked at the men before me, my smile dropped. Hijikata and Gintoki not letting each other eat, Hijikata pouring mayonnaise on Gintoki's parfait, Hijikata shoving the parfait onto his mouth before eating it himself. Ugh.. disgusting i turned my head from the duo and watched the perp. "Hijikata-san, Hijikata-san, i just remembered that i forgot to tell you something" Now this can't be right i blinked my eyes a couple of times waiting for Sougo's deadly pranks "That mayonnaise i gave you, had laxative in it" that was the finishing blow wasn't it, Sougo-kun? "Hi-ji-ka-ta-kun, i need to take a shit" Gintoki's contorted face made me almost choke in my drink. Both the men's face soon turned blue before they looked at me. "Go, go, I'll keep an eye on him" i waved them off. No, I'm not breaking the cuffs. Are you crazy? Where's the fun in that?

The perp got up from his seat after finishing his food and went out the restaurant. Ooh he's getting on a car. What do i do??? Oh wait! i memorized the number of the car from it's plate and wrote it down on a piece of paper along with the initial road it took. "Give this to the two handcuffed men" i said to a waiter and paid the bill for the 3 of us before sprinting out the restaurant. "Keep the change!"

After getting inside a taxi and following the black car, we reached in front of an old warehouse. "Miss, the change" "Keep it" i answered, my eyes still on the warehouse. Where are those idiots? What do i do? Should i go in and raid? Or should i stay and wait? The latter would be better since Toshirou was trailing them. But what if they escape?! Calm down Hanae. Just do what you have to do then. "We're here, we're here" i heard huffed voices. "You're both sweating a lot.. have you ran all the way?" i asked. "No.. but.. we had.. some.. problems" "Okay okay calm down. The guy went inside that place, what do we do?" "For now, you did a good job" Hijikata patted my head followed by Gintoki. "Oi, what are you doing? She did my job not yours! Stop touching her head!" Hijikata whispered loudly. "She's my Hanae, i get to pet her whenever i want!" "Enough! What do we do now?" i cut the men off. Hijikata tried calling Sougo but he didn't pick up. "We have to go inside, Hanae you hide" Hijikata said. "What? No, I'm coming with you guys" "No, you're not" both of them said in unision. "Say that again" i glared causing them to cower under my gaze.

We were currently watching the men from the gap through the ceiling. "Hijikata-san, you rang?" Fuck "Hijikata-san, what happened to our target?" Shit "Hijikata-san, did you capture his group?" "Who's there?!" the men below us shouted. Sougo, you sadist, you did it on purpose! And right then the ceiling was broken down. Both the men pushed me away so that i don't get caught in the mess. One of the samurais commented seeing the handcuffed guys that they were 'good friends'. That's a trigger, i wouldn't do that if I were you. Just when the samurais were about to hit them, the fought back almost perfectly. Just because they were called friendly, haha! i giggled watching them beat the guys up. The more they fought, the more they moved in sync. What a crazy fighting style! i chuckled watching their combo attacks. They single handedly took care of the entire group. They never fail to surprise me i smiled before jumping down.

"Well, well, well" Sougo came to join us. "You're late" Gintoki commented. "You get to clean this mess up" Hijikata said. "Yes, yes" as soon as Sougo un-cuffed them, they both turned away from each other almost instantly. A large smile was plastered on both mine and Sougo's face as we looked at each other. "Hijikata-san, do we take him to the police station for interfering with police work?" Sougo asked pointing at Gintoki. "No, i don't wanna see his face for a while" saying that he started walking away. "The two of them really do get along" i smiled at their backs. "Right?" Sougo put his elbow on my shoulder and leaned against me as we watched the men walk away. "We don't" i heard these faint words before they both came back to us and dragged us away. "Bye bye! See you later!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything!