Episode 21 (Part 1)

"Welco- oh it's you guys" i greeted the Yorozuya group as they came in. "Yo Hanae, I came to ask you something. Look at this picture, have you seen this guy anywhere?" Gintoki asked placing a photograph in front of me. "No, not really" i shook my head. "Is he someone important?" i asked. "Yeah well this lady-" "You! You're the one for my Hachirou!" a middle aged woman suddenly grabbed me by my arms cutting Gintoki off. "O-Oba-san, I'm sorry i don't understand. Gintoki, what is this?" i asked the guy who was staring at the woman with wide eyes. "Oi Oka-san! You came here to look for your son not to find him a wife, right?!" he said angrily. "Oh shut up you insolent boy! You 3 go search for him while i explore the city with my future daughter-in-law" the lady said before she pulled me along with her.

While the Yorozuya group hesitantly went to look for this 'Hachirou' guy, i was stuck with this woman. She seemed like a nice and kind person as she talked about her son, their family and also their village. She was loving but also strict, just like how a mother should be. It made my chest warm a bit which is why I decided not to be harsh with her and go with the flow until they find her son. She asked me a bunch of questions like my childhood, parents and stuffs which i answered partially since i didn't want to let anyone know about my horrid past. Whenever she came on the topic of marriage, i smoothly avoided it by showing her the shops around. We were talking normally until she stopped walking.

"What's wrong, Oba-san?" i asked her as she stared at a group of girls who worked in bars. She suddenly started calling for an ambulance saying that the girls had abnormal complexions and then scolded them for wearing short kimonos. The girls looked at her irritatedly and told her off. "I'm very sorry, girls. She's from the countryside so she doesn't know these" i apologized while i tried pulling the lady back with me. Suddenly 2 guys came from behind the girls and flung their arms around them and asked them whether they need any help. "Hanae-chan, those guys have short legs" the lady whispered a bit loudly. OBA-SAN! "Hey! What did the old hag say?!" one of the guys shouted. "Sir, I'm really sorry. She's from countryside so she doesn't know these" i apologized again and this time pulled her with me with a bit of strength.

"Oba-san, you shouldn't say things like this. There are different kinds of people who work here in Kabukichou. Everything is new for you here. Don't worry, I'll-" "Hey, wait you two" the guy from before said causing us to stop. "You" he pointed at me "I want you" he smirked as he scanned his eyes all over my body. "And you go give a warm welcome to that old hag so that she gets used to Kabukichou" he said to his man. The guy walked towards me as the other one went towards her. Just as they were a few centimetres away from us, I grabbed both of their belts and held them up easily. "I told you that we were sorry for this. But you dared to use violence against a woman and oogle your shitty eyes at my body" i glared at them as they squirmed frantically in my grip. "You may have lose pants or kimonos but you should always keep your MORALS RIGHT!" i shouted slamming those two on the ground. "Go, my  future daughter-in-law!"

"That's enough" a voice said out loud causing me to turn towards it. "Kankichi, what are you doing in such a place?" the man wearing a maroon kimono asked. Ooh an ikemen! "K-Kyoushirou-san!" one of the guy lying on the ground said in fear. An afro haired guy in a suit came towards us and slightly moved me away before kicking the guy named Kankichi. People began to surround us and a few of the girls started squealing around the ikemen. 'Honjou Kyoushiro' and 'number 1 host' was the most common words as they squealed. Eehh? Host? Mm matches. "Hanae-chan, what's a host?" the lady asked as she held my hand. "It's.. uh.. oh! it's a person who receives or entertains other people as guests" i sighed internally in relief as i didn't want to let her know the mature side of Kabukichou yet.

"That's a rather interesting point of view, miss" the Kyoushirou guy said coming towards me. I smiled at him sweetly before looking around until my eyes fell on Gintoki and the group. They did some signs like big hair and moustache causing me to narrow my eyes at them in confusion. Kyoushirou-san stared at me before turning around to see what i was looking at. The Yorozuya group smiled nervously at him before coming over to us. "That afro haired guy is Hachirou" Gintoki whispered in my ear. My eyes went wide and then glanced at the afro haired guy. Did he get a facial surgery or what?! Their faces doesn't match a bit! "We're very sorry that our employees hustled you. Are you hurt?" Hashirou asked us two. I shook my head unbelievably while Oba-san answered. "As a part of our apology, we'd like to invite you to our club" he said smiling at us. No..

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.